03. diagon alley

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

"All students must be equipped with, one standard size two pewter cauldron. And may bring if they desire, an owl, a cat or a toad" harry read the letter.

"I want an owl. But Hagrid, can we find these all in London?" I asked looking up at the big man.

"Well, if you know where to look" he replied.

We entered a place called, 'the leaky cauldron' no one except us seem to notice it. When we walked in the man behind the counter greeted.

"Ah! Hagrid, the usual I presume" the man said.

"No thanks, I'm on an official hogwarts business. These two be needing their school supplies" Hagrid answered.

The man looked at us in awe. "Oh bless my soul, it's the potter twins" he beamed.

The whole pub went silent. The chatter of excitement filled the room. A man came up to us.

"Welcome back potters, welcome back" he said.

"Doris crockford. Mr and Ms potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last" another one beamed as well. More people came to us and shook our hands.

"Harry and Jackie p-potter, c-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you two" stuttered a man, he had a purple turban around his head.

"Hello professor I didn't see you there, kids this is professor quirrell. He'll be your defense against the dark arts teacher at hogwarts" Hagrid said.

"Nice to meet you" we both said at the same time and Hagrid spoke.

"We best going, lots to buy" and with that we left out the black door. "See kids you're famous" he said.

"But why are we famous?" We asked.

"Not sure if I'm not the wizard to tell you that kids"

We stoped by a brick wall. Hagrid pulled out his umbrella and tapped few bricks in a pattern. It reveals a block with shops filled with all kinds of things, from animals to strange candies. There were also wizards and witches of all ages.

"Welcome kids, to diagon alley" Hagrid said and we started walking around.

"But Hagrid, how are we gonna get all this stuff? We have no money" I said.

"Well there's your money jackie, gringotts" we both looked up to where he pointed.

There stood a white building with tall pillars. As we walk inside we saw two raws of desk lined on the opposite side of eachother with only one at the end of the walk way. Sitting on each desk were bunch of funky looking short men.