14. quirrell

Harry and I locked our hands as we started our way to the room. Then we start wincing and grabbed our scars. We managed to get to the room and found someone standing infront of the mirror harry and I found. But it wasn't Snape. It was quirrell.

"You" I called and he turn to us. "No. But it can't be, snape was the one-" I stutter.

"Yeah he does seem the type doesn't he? Next to me, who would suspect p-p-p-poor s-stuttering professor quirrell" he said.

"But that day at the quidditch field, Snape tried to kill us" harry said.

"No dear boy, I tried to kill you two. And trust me if Snape's cloak hasn't caught fire and broke my eye contact, I would have succeeded even with snape muttering his little counting curse" quirrell said. My eyes widened and my hair turned light green.

"Snape was trying to save us" harry said.

"I knew You two were dangers right from the off. Especially after halloween" he said. I looked at him confused. My hair has a rainbow color now, because of the mixture of emotions I'm feeling.

"Then you let the troll in" i whispered. He smiled at me.

"Very good lady potter yes. Snape unfortunately wasn't fooled. While everyone was running to the dungeons, he went to the third floor corridor to head me off. He of course never trusted me again. He rarely left me alone" he explained.

He looked back at the mirror and our scars burn again making us to wince and hold our scars.

"But he doesn't understand, I was never alone, never, now.....what does the mirror do? I see what I desire I see myself holding the stone, but how do I get it?" He said.

"Use the girl" a raspy voice said. Then I knew it was the man with two faces I've been having those dreams about for the last few months.

"Come here lady potter!" I did as he said he let me stand infront of the mirror. "Tell me what did you see?" The mirror version of me pulled the stone out from her pocket and put it back. She then winks at me.

"What is it? What did you see?" Quirrell asked. I unnoticeably touch my pocket to make sure it was real, and it was. The stone was in my pocket. Luckily the sweater was large enough to hid it.

"I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore! I won the house cup!" I said excitedly trying to convince him.

"She lied!" The raspy voice said making quirrell angry.

"Tell the truth! What do you see!" He snapped at me.

"Let me speak to them" the voice said.

"Master you aren't strong enough" he said. But the raspy mate doesn't listen.

"I have a strength for this" it says. I backed away until I reached harry and lock my hand with him.

Quirrell took off its turban and turned to reveal the face on his back. It was voldemort.

"Harry and Jackie potter, we meet again" he said.

"Voldemort" we said at the same time. My hair turned light green.

"Yes, you see what I've become? See what i have to do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there's something that can. Something that can conveniently enough, lies in your pocket jackie" voldemort said.