52. his birthday

*WARNING: SMUT*

♤♡◇♧

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday Frederick" I sang into Fred's ears like he did to me yesterday.

"Love? What is it?" He asked with his back facing me.

"Wake up, it's your birthday" I said. I put a slow kisses on his neck, his jaw and cheek making him let out a low moan which made my eyes widen.

It sent shivers to my whole body. I shrug the feelings off as he turn to me with his eyes still closed. I lean down and press my lips on his.

"Always wake me up like this" he said and open his eyes. "I'm finally 17, Godric I wish the tri-wizarding tournament entering was today" he said dreamily and laid on his back, looking at the ceiling.

"So you can try and get in?" I said. He pulled me by my waist and make me lay on top of him. "What are you doing?"

"Giving you a proper good morning" he said and get ahold of my head leaning me down and kiss me in the most wildest way ever.

I straddle him by sitting on his lap and deepen the kiss. His hands traveled all over my body and stopped at my hips pulling me closer. I felt his election against my shorts.

"We should stop" he said against my lips and i nodded. I rolled over him and laid beside him. He got up and I realized he was only wearing boxers. "Wait here, I'm going to take a shower then we'll go down together" he said.

"Okay, don't take too long" I said and he walked inside the bathroom.

I look around his side of the room. On his night stand he has a picture with George when they were laughing. And then there was a picture of the two of us when he took me out on a date last year for valentine's day.

I was in a red off shoulder dress that reaches my thighs, I had my hair in a wavy style. Fred was wearing a red knitted sweater and black sweatpants with a white beanie, pieces of his hair were out making him look so cute. We took the picture in the bathroom that was in the pub. Fred was standing behind me with one hand on my belly and the other holding a camera. I was pretending to be checking my makeup which I don't have any on, while fred hold the camera on one eye looking into the mirror like me. It was so cool picture.

I smiled and looked around again. Then I noticed a book. I picked it up and opened it. It was a diary.

Then I saw folded daily prophets piece of paper. I unfolded it and saw it was a picture of me and harry. I remember this day, it was our 8th birthday.