40. the tri-wizarding tournament

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

We sat in the train hermione reading a daily prophets, harry and Ron sitting awkwardly me bugging them singing with my headphones on.

"Jackie trolley's here" hermione said after nudging me.

I took off my headphones and got up "Hey" I smiled at the lady.

"two lollipops please" I said.

"No refills this year Jackie?" She asked.

"Oh no, there is but for now I'll take these and I'll find you later" I said taking the big lollipops.

"Ok see you then" she said taking the money I give hemrione one.

"so this is the refill" Ron said.

"just figured that out now?" I asked still standing next to harry.

"two pumpkin pasties please?" A girl said politely.

"Hey cho" I said.

"Hey jackie" she smiles harry looked at her and they smiled at eachother

"Mate stop drooling over" I whispered making him blush.

"ow and liquorice wands please" I said and she gave me.

"anything sweet for you dear?" she asks harry.

"uh, no I'm not hungry" he lied.

"but you were hungry thirty seconds ago" I said loudly making his blush go even darker as the four of us laugh

"never fell to embarrass me" he groan. We sat back after I bought Ron what he wants as harry as hermione reads the news paper I felt my scar sting, I rubbed it to ease the pain and I saw harry doing the same.

"its hurting again isn't it?" She asked.

"what? no. I'm fine" I said.

"You know sirius will want to hear about this guys, what you saw at the world cup and about your dreams jackie, write to him" Hermione said.

♤♡◇♧

We changed into robes and went to eat dinner I sat between harry and Ron and saw the first years got sorted.

"Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year, but home to very special guests as well. You see hogwarts has been chosen" Dumbledore said.