22. tired j?

"Sons of bitches" I slam the door of the common room after I walk in. My hair was red. I sat on the sofa with a huff.

"Tired j?" I turn and saw ginny. We were getting really close for the past couple of months and she's the trio to mine and Hermione's duo.

"All day if you ask me" I smiled. She come and sat beside me. "How've you been?" I asked her.

"Awful. I kept blacking out without knowing it. And I'll wake up in places I don't even remember going to" she said.

"I've been blacking out too. But I'll be In the place where I got knocked out" I said. She smiled at me. That was the last thing I saw before my eyes were closed.

♤♡◇♧

'This fight is between me and you jackie. If anyone gets into this, I will kill everyone. Including your filthy mudblood bestfriend and your blood traitor boyfriend'

"Is she dead?"

"I don't think so"

"Should we wake her up?"

I open my eyes and was met with Fred's brown ones, there were george, neville, Dean and Seamus "Are you okay?" I got up and looked at them with scowl. "Love?" Fred said with frowned brows.

"How did I got knocked out?" I asked. They looked at eachother then look at me like I'm mad. "You're thinking that I'm going mad aren't you?"

"Jokie, you were knocked out when we got here" dean said.

"We thought you were asleep but you were whispering something we couldn't understand" neville added.

"Whispering? Like what?" I asked. They shrugged.

"It's like you're talking with someone" George added. I looked around the room with wide eyes. "Jackie, are you listening to me?"

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Were you dreaming about something?" They all said.

"Where's ginny? She was here with me" I said and sigh. "I'm going to talk with Dumbledore" with that i ran out of the common room and to Dumbledore.

The door opened as soon as i approach it and I went in. There were voices, I slowed my pace and listened.

"She shares Merlin's powers. she's so powerful more than anyone in this world, she can destroy the world, bring it back, she can do many things but she doesn't know yet" Dumbledore said.

"Who's Merlin's heir?" I questioned from behind them. They looked at me shocked.

"I must leave professor" severus said and got out of the office.

"Sit down" Dumbledore offered and I did. He offered me some cookies and I ate them. "I've heard you've been getting exhausted these days"

"Yeah but....it's like someone doesn't want me to see something professor. You're the only person I told this to other than my friends and my..." I stop but he smiled at me.