71. magic dampener

We were walking to the dining hall to eat lunch when we heard a voice. "Harry, jokie" we turn to see Seamus.

"I uh....I want to apologize. I saw what happened in the paper and my mom's really worked up about it, so what I'm really trying to say is that...I believe you two" I narrowed my eyes and my hair turned red.

"You are sorry" I walk forward and punched him. I could hear the DA saying that I did as I said I would. "Now I forgive you" I hug him. He was confused at first but hug back.

♤♡◇♧

I was the first one to arrive at the room of requirement and saw neville staring at the image of the original order of the Phoenix.

"Nev?" I stand by his side.

"Fourteen yours ago, a death eater named Bellatrix lestrange used the cruciatus curse on my parents. She tortured them for information but they never gave in. I'm quite proud to be their son. But, I'm not sure is I'm ready for everyone to know just yet" neville said. It broke my heart to see him like this.

"You're gonna make them proud nev. Because you're just as brave as your father, and as strong as your mother, I believe in you, you're gonna make them proud like you wanted to. It's all in here, you just have to let it out" I placed my hand on his chest smiling. Then he pulled me into a tight hug.

"And we're gonna kill that bitch. I assure you nev" I added.

"I believe your words" he said.

♤♡◇♧

"Jj now you go first and show them since you already know how to" harry Said. I closed my eyes and concentrate on my happiest memory, for some reason, this time I think of fred and all of my happiest memories with him. then I opened my eyes.

I didn't even get to say the spell when the patronus' start running across the room. Both my golden tiger and my canada lynx. I couldn't believe myself when I made a silence charm. Everyone smiled at me as they watch the patronus run around.

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember" harry said Everyone starts concentrate. "Fred, George, you first"

George was able to produce his patronus first. But Fred didn't. "What the fuck. He gets to do it and I don't" Fred said, laughing nervously.

"What did you think of?" I asked.

"When George and I went to the forest together and have the best times of our lives" Fred said.

"Just think of him"

"Him?"

"Yeah....just him" I said and went to help the others. Fred closed his eyes to concentrate and then opened them few seconds later.

"Expecto patronum!" A magpie came out of his wand and starts playing with his twin that came out of George's wand few minutes ago.

"I just think of you" he said, coming to wrap his arms around me. I stared at him in shock. My hair turned light green and my lips gaped at the words.