55. memorial

*WARNING: SMUT*

♤♡◇♧

It's been few weeks since Cedric died and voldemort has returned. And those weeks I managed to put my shit together and push aside the grief.

Fred has already starts living in my room. My friends never left my sides ever since, harry told me what happened after moody pull him out of the crowd. He was barty crouch Jr voldy was talking about. And I'm voldemort's special target because he thought he couldn't rule the world while I'm around. Silly him.

As my friends predicted I won, considering I got out of the maze with the cup in my hand and I received 1000 galleons. And it was time to do what I wanted to do like I said.

We all sat at the great hall for a memorial for Cedric. The hall was dark, empty and there were black hufflepuff flags above us. Dumbledore sat in front of everyone.

"we acknowledged a very terrible loss" I sat next to fred with George on my other side. Fred has his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer. He placed a kiss on my hair. God how I love him.

"Cedric diggory was as you all know, expectaionally hard working, intricately fair minded. And most importantly fierce, fierce friend" I start tearing up and swallowed hard. George took my hand in his as fred tightened his grip around my shoulder.

"I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died" he looked at me and harry. "You see, Cedric diggory was murdered! by lord voldemort" gasps and choked tears filled the room. I wipe my tears away.

"The ministry of majic does not wish me to tell you this, but not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us while we came from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one in light of recent events the bounds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric diggory will not have died in vain. You remember that" I buried my face in Fred's neck and he starts running his fingers into my hair. "And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brace and true right to the very end"

As soon as the assembly is done I run to my room and start packing then I pulled a sack full of the galleons I won infront of me "FREDDIE! GEORGIE!" I called and few seconds later I heard foot steps coming and my door bursted open.

"What is it?"

"are you ok love?"

"Are you hurt?" I laughed and pulled them to sit on my bed.

"Sis. You're scaring us. What is it?" George said.

"You know how much I love both of you right?" They nodded. "And...when I entered the tournament, I thought, it I win...I'll give it to my favorite people to make their dreams come true. And I won. So, I wanna give you this money" i said. "Take this and get out of my room" I kicked the sack a little towards them.

"I want you to take it you idiots. I want you to open your dream joke shop with it. I mean it's not that much but at least it'll help you get a start" I said. their eyes widened but they shake their heads.

"No, no sis we're not taking that" George said.

"love, it'll help you get a start when you got out of hogwarts and-"