15. dobby

So much has happened since we got back from hogwarts. I got this stupid thing of getting into someone's mind. It kind of freaked us out when I first found out. I went to harry mind and I was seeing what he was seeing,

We got our own room! It's not that big but it was a room enough for both of us. We decorated it with our gryffindor house stickers, banners and my drawings.

We're still weirdos and freaks for our aunt and uncle. I haven't grown an inch from where I was last year. my hair is now longer and it's just above my waist.

The last thing is that our friends haven't contacted us all the time. We weren't allowed to send them any.

♤♡◇♧

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

I was laying in my bed levitating a book with only my mind. Harry was looking at the album hagrid gave us.

Our owls start making lots of noises. "Rox. Would. You. stop. it. Please, you too hedwig" I said not looking away from the book I was playing with.

"Yeah, we can't let you two out uncle vernon-" harry was cut off by a yelling.

"POTTERS!" We sighed.

"And now you've done it" we said. We went down stairs. Petunia was making a cake and dudley was trying to get some.

"I'm warning you two, you keep those bloody birds quite or I'll have the go" he said and turn to me. "Why are you here, I though you were grounded"

"I may be grounded but I'm not your prisoner" I said crossing my arms.

"They're bored. Maybe if we let them our for an hour or two?" Harry asked.

"And have you two sending secret messages for your freaky little friends" vernon said. I sighed.

"No, we haven't got any messages from any of them. Not one all the summer" I said.

"Who would wanna be friends with you?" Dudley joked. I glared at him.

"Your joke was really funny but I forgot how to laugh" I said. Harry stifled his laugh. "Look, I'm done with this shit. We ask you only an hour, so they won't disturb you three shitheads" I said.

"That's it. Your grounded go to your room. You're not to get out of your room until I said so" petunia said. I ran to our room and slam the door behind me.

I let out a scream and punched the door making a large scratch on it. Harry came back frustrated and locked the door behind him. He looked at the scratch and looked at me in shock.