74. battle at the ministry

We all walked to the aisle to find where we saw sirius. We found the place but he wasn't there. "97. He should be here" harry said.

"Harry, jokie this got your names on it" neville said looking at a glass orb. harry and I went and he took it.

"The twins with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches......born to those who have thrice defied him, born when the seven month dies....and the dark lord will mark them as his equal, but they will have the power the dark lord knows not....and either must die in the hand of the other for neither can live while two survive.....the twins with the power to vanquish the dark lord will be born at the seventh month dies..." it said.

"J..." hermione whispered and I turned to look at her. But she was looking in distance which made me turn to look at whoever it was.

A death eater was approaching us. "Where's sirius?" Harry asked.

"You should really know the difference between dreams and reality" he took his mask off.

"Lucius" I whispered.

"You saw only what the dark lord want you to see, but your sister was very strong harry, but after we heard she suffered the majic dampener and knew she lost all her powers it was the best time. shes weak now" lucius said. "Now hand me that prophecy"

"Stay back" harry said.

"you do anything to us I'll break it" I warned. Then we all heard a wicked laugh.

"She knows how to play, Itty, bitty, baby. Potter" she said. I felt neville grabbing my hand.

"Bellatrix lestrange" he said.

"Longbottom isn't it? How's mom and dad?" She joked.

"Better now that they're going to be avenged" he raised his wand but I grab him as lucius did the same to Bellatrix.

"Everybody just calm down shall we, just lower your wands and hand me that prophecy" lucius said.

"Why did voldemort want us to come and get this?" I asked.

"How dare you speak his name, YOU FILTHY HALFBLOOD!" Bellatrix yelled at me.

"It's alright she's just a curious kid, aren't you, jackie? Prophecies can only be received by whom they are made about" lucius said.

We start getting surrounded by death eaters. "Which is lucky for you two really. Haven't you always wondered: what was the reason for the connection between you two and the dark lord. Why he was unable to kill you when he attacked infants, don't you want to know the secrets behind your scars? All the answers, are there potter. In your hands" lucius said.

I raised my wand while my other hand still held onto neville's. "All you have to do is give it to me. I could show you everything" lucius said.

"we've waited for Fourteen years" harry said.

"I guess we have to wait a little longer" I finished.

"NOW!" Harry yelled.

"Stupefy!" We all said blasting the death eaters away and ran off.