47. the yule ball

We woke up early since it's the yule ball hermione was excited more than me since she was going with the champion.

I wanna see the face on Ron and Fred's face as we walk inside the hall with our dates. ginny also came to our room to get ready with us with a make up box saying that she borrowed it from lavender.

We all sang along with the music I am  playing on the radio as we put some make up on eachother, Ginny did mine, I did Hermione's and hermione did ginny's.

When we have like thrity minutes left We all put our dresses on. ginny walked out first but hermione and i were really nervous.

Fred's pov

I stand at the end of the stairs with Ron and harry. Angelina came few minutes later and stood beside me, literally all over me. I'm starting to regret that I ask her.

we watched as Ron got inside with his date and harry was standing with his, next to me.

"She's beautiful" Harry's date said. We all turned around and saw hermione walking downstairs and got escorted by Victor Krum. Now I'm really nervous, no one knows who jackie was going with.

"She's even more beautiful" Harry's date said and again we all turned to see Jackie walking down the stairs shyly, her hair was changing colors. I watched her with my mouth opened.

"Hey! I'm your date remember?" Angelina snapped.

I admired the state she is right now. She's a little taller but still shorter, her long hair now is curled and is hanging at the end of her waist and she has a light make up on. I heard harry whispering 'that's my sister' proudly.

She smiled looking in distance, we all turn and saw a durmstrangs guy. She walk up to him. he took her hand and placed a kiss on it.

"you look beautiful" he said kissing her other hand. I watched with my blood boiling.

"thank you, you too look handsome" she said shyly.

"shall we?" He asked offering his hand. she nodded and take it.

All the five of the champions walked inside as everyone clapped but was admiring Jackie's dress.

"Is that jackie potter?....with Nikolay Krum?" Katie, Oliver's date said.

End of pov

We all got in the middle i casted a spell making my dress a little shorter so i can dance freely. The music starts and we start dancing.

"You're amazing dancer you know that?" He said, i giggle as he span me around. Soon everyone start dancing.

~

"ARE YOU READY!?" The band yelled as the rock music played everyone went wild. He laugh as I dance ridiculously and carefree in the crowd. Niko just stared at me, laughing.

"Come on dance" i said grabbing his hands making him dance with me. We danced like crazy till the music ends. "I need a drink" I said fanning myself.

"I'm gonna go get us a some okay?" He nodded and I left.

Niko left to get us a drink and people were still dancing, I looked around and found severus standing alone so I walked up to him.