57. the order of the pheonix

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

"Prongs!" I got inside the house and slam the door loud. I was holding a coke with lots of ice in it. The climate was very high so it keeps me cold a bit.

"Hey!" Vernon snapped.

"Sup verni" I said sarcastically.

"Stop calling me that" he said. I jumped onto the couch. "You need to stop drinking so much coke"

"It's not your money, so it's non of your business" I said. I turn to see dudley eating so fucking loud. "Stop chewing so fucking loud bro" I said.

"Leave that little guy alone!" Petunia said. Harry was enjoying the show from the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you gonna do if I don't?" I said confidently. They all fell into silent. Harry snorted. "Exactly. I'm gonna go to my room and get depressed. You can call me anytime if you want alright fre-i mean prongs?" I said. Harry giggled as I accidentally called him fred. I chuckled and walk to my room. I opened my laptop and start rewatching fred and I's videos for the thousandth time.

After we got back to the muggle world, I went to gringotts and changed my galleons Victor gave me and bought a laptop. Harry and I have a twin's sleepover trice a week with snacks and would watch a movie together.

"Hello everyone....this is fred weasley, from paradise. God my hair looks like a mess. Sorry about that" Fred said at the camera and fixed his hair. "That could happen lots of times when you spend the night in paradise and waking up next to your beloved and amazing girlfriend"

He looks so heavenly when he wakes up. "And, I have this beautiful being that ever exists sleeping on my chest. It's so beautiful and adorable. And this is your warning.....her beauty is like a basilisk. You might get petrified if you see her in the face" I laughed a little.

"Here she is. My love. My everything. My beautiful jackie lily Jane potter" he moved the camera towards where I was sleeping between his legs with only a bed sheet on. My hair turned pink as I blushed.

"By the way, she only allows few people to call her by her full name. Only me, hermione, Ron, George, and harry. Till this day, I still couldn't find a nickname that suits her" I covered my face embarrassed. "I call her love, my love, and when she annoys me I call her jackie" he said.

It was our last time together before the third task. We even had a picture in the bathroom together, naked. I'll tell you about it later.

"And-Uh-oh, she's waking up and I gotta stop. Bye" he said and the video stopped. I laughed.

I had everything copied in the laptop, And here I am now, embarrassing myself, watching everything he took shot of.