76. back home

Two weeks later

My head is spinning and I was feeling lightheaded. But there was no way I'm telling her that. It means another two weeks in here. So,

"Lift up your arm" I did as I was told. "Now the other one" I did as she told me again. "Now lift your leg up" I lifted my leg up. "Now the other one" I frowned.

"What am I supposed to stand with then, my cock?" I snapped as my face turned pink out of lighthead I was feeling. Fred gasped.

"Love, you don't have a cock" he said. I sat back on the couch and looked at him.

"I was hoping I'll use yours" I joked making him blush. The nurse smiled at us as he came and hugged me, kissing my hair.

"Why don't you just apparate us there?" I asked fred, pulling away from him and resting my face In my hands as I rest them on my knees. My head has been spinning for hours.

"Alright. I'll be back with the results in a few minutes to decide if you can already leave. Alright jackie?" The nurse said once she finished her last minutes check on me and left.

"Are you sure you're alright, love? You still look dizzy" Fred said. I narrowed my eyes at him. He put his hand up in surrender.

"Shut up" I murmured. "Before I look at myself....how bad do i look?" I asked him.

"Like bad" he said and scrunched his nose, and he looks cute as fuck. "Like Godawful bad...really, really, really bad" he gagged. I flipped him off and turned to the mirror with my eyes closed.

I opened my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror for the first time since I woke up. It was like nothing I've expected or like Fred explained how I look like.

I didn't have sunken eyes, or scrawny face, or even chapped lips. I had a glow up. My hair has grown and now it's nearly touching my butt, let's just say, I was nothing like the jackie I was a six weeks ago. I've become more mature.

"What?" I said, smiling. Fred smiled at me. He walk forward and stood behind me.

"You had a massive glow up, my love. You look like the godess of godess" he said. I laughed. His hair has grown more and its longer than sirius's. Sirius. sirius has died a month ago. The very day I nearly died. Tears filled my eyes. "Love, please. Don't" he said, wrapping his arms around my belly from behind.

"I'm sorry. it's just....I thought of sirius" I said. "He promised us we could be a proper family once this shit's all over. And he's not here anymore. He won't send owls anymore, only the others will, he won't talk to us through the fire anymore, or even worse....we won't see him ever again. He died for us"

"I know" he whispered. I turned around to face him. His eyes were also teary. "But you still got me, remus, tonks, mom, dad, George, ron, ginny, hermione and also harry, we all love you and will always be there for you"

"Don't bullshit me-"

"I'm not bullshiting you. You need to stop this alright? Stop fighting yourself When I say I'll always be there for you, I mean it. With my whole heart. I still love you. And I'll always love you everyday for the rest of my life. And my love for you will only grow every single fucking second, my love" he said.