75. sacrifice

At the moment, I was feeling sad, angry, guilty, broken, lots and lots of emotions but when I see Bellatrix, i thought about how cruel she could be for killing her own cousin. My father. And at this moment the only thing I want is to kill her. Because she killed him.

'You've got to mean it kids, she killed him she deserves it. You know the spell' we heard voldemort 'do it' we turned and try to attack but he disarmed us. I reach my hand out but can't do nothing. He laughs at me. "So weak" he said.

My breath got hitched in my throat and my eyes got teary. I need fred. I really need him right here, right now. Where is he?

Dumbledore came out of one of the fireplaces. "It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom. The order are on their way" he said. Harry locked our hands together as we watch the scene.

I felt very agonizing pain in my chest. Soon It starts burning and I clenched my hand on my chest to stop it. They talked for a moment then voldemort tried to shot a spell, but Dumbledore pushed us out of the way and we fell to the ground. Bellatrix escaped through the fireplace.

They start fighting. Voldemort caused the bricks to fall. harry and I held eachother tight, covering ourselves from the broken pieces. Then he made a fire monster appear but Dumbledore brought water, making it disappear. The pain in my chest only grew stronger and i groaned. Then voldemort broke all the glasses and shot at us.

I have no idea how it happened, but as soon as the glasses make their way to us, I was lifted in the air. Right in between voldemort, Dumbledore and harry, my head shot up and my eyes met the white ceiling. I screamed in pain as purple ray came out of my chest and hands, shielding us from the glasses.

I could hear Fred and harry screaming my name. But I couldn't do anything about it. It wasn't me. I couldn't control my body anymore. Blood starts running down from my nostrils and down my sides of my cheeks. There was also Blood gushing out of my ears down to the sides, and my hair.

I was in the air until all the glasses were gone, but I wasn't doing it. I felt as if I'm being strangled to death, like the life was getting sucked out of me, or like I was being stabbed with so many daggers that I couldn't even tell where the pain is. It was everywhere. The pain was everywhere.

Voldemort disappeared into a sand, and I fall to the floor. But harry caught me before my head hit the floor. But soon he fell with me. Our eyes turned snake like. "You lost old man" we both said in simultaneously voldemort's voice. The pain grew even more.

I start seeing memories. Memories of my loved ones.

~

"They said their first words send a howler to moony and padfoot" then I saw mom and dad smiling at us.

~

"Mama always used to say too much sweet can go to your teeth and you'll get a teeth decay" Cedric laughed harder.

"Little girl, that's personal" he said.

~

"Sirius?"

"Jackpot" I saw me and sirius hug.

~

"Who's the kind werewolf!"