31. the black dog

After I got separated from fred I didn't want to go back to the Castle so I went to take a walk around. I saw the shrinking shack and decided to see what it looks like. People say it's haunted and no one has ever went in. I reached the entrance while repeating Angelina's words.

"Stay away from my freddie, or I'll kick your ass. Bla bla bla, stupid fucking shit" I went up the stairs. It wasn't as scary as they say it was. "Girl he doesn't even want you, just leave us alone. Leave me alone" I saw a black dog laying on the floor probably sleeping.

"Hey there buddy" I smiled as the dog open its eyes. "I'm sorry I wake you up, I was just angry at this bitch of a girl called angelina Johnson. She's been the pain in the ass since I arrived"

"Fred is my boyfriend since first year. And she's been jealous about it. And today I punched her and this freaky thing happened" the lightening strikes appeared again.

The dog just looked at me with puppy eyes. "Harry and i haven't had a quite peaceful year since we came here. First year we fought that bastard voldy, last year we fought tom the handsome version of him" it tilted its head.

"He was really handsome. More than Fred, but he tried to kill me! He send the basilisk for my friend but I fought it! Then he puts a magic dampener on me. Those nasty shots really hurt"

"But guess what? I killed the basilisk and freed Fred's little sister. Ginny. I love her. She has ginger hair like me, hers is just a little lighter"

"Are you hungry? I bought lots of foods from the trolly lady while I was on the train. Also Fred gave me some few seconds ago" I open my backpack and pulled out few foods and a bottle of water.

"Speaking of which, there was a dementor in the train. looking for sirius black. My uncle and Harry's godfather. People are saying he's going to find us and kill us. But I know he wouldn't" The dog smuggled against me. "I missed him. I also missed moony" it looked at me shocked.

"Even though I have no idea what he looks like. All I know is that he is my godfather. I have this thing called memory dreams. Last night I saw sirius, moony, mama and dad. But I didn't see their faces, just heard their voices"

I looked at the dog and realized it's just been hearing me quietly like I'm mental. "I talk to much don't I? I'm sorry it's just that, it's become a habit for me-" I was cut off when The dog turns into sirius?

"Sirius?" I choked. My hair turns yellow. Tears filled my eyes.

"Jackpot" he said. I jumped into his arms and hug him tighter.

"How the hell did you get here?" I cried.

"I have my ways. After all i am a marauder" he said and we both laughed we sat there catching up. I told him how harry and I were doing, about Fred, about hermione and ron, everything.

I realized he was in so much pain all this years. And I believed him when he told me that he didn't sold our parents. He couldn't tell me who it was, only that he will soon.

"I have to go back to the Castle, prongs is probably shitting his pants" I said.

"Prongs?"