72. life without you

Narrator's pov

Later that night, the kids were told to go to their rooms. Everyone refused but Madam pomfrey said she'd let two of them stay. And obviously, fred and harry stayed. Hermione went to their room and as soon as she opened the door, she felt the emptiness.

With tears in her eyes, she went to Jackie's bed. She saw the pajamas she had on her bed for later this night. Silly her didn't know she was gonna sleep in a hospital gown. She laid in her bed and brought the pj's close to her. She sniffed it. It smells like jackie. She started crying when she realized she might lose her.

"Please wake up jackie. It feels so cold in here. It's so dark without you" she kept sobbing her eyes out.

Meanwhile, back at the hospital wing, Harry was sitting on the couch next to the bed, while Fred was kneeling on the ground, holding her hand, his head rests on the bed. Then he starts talking.

"Go on" harry looked up at him. "Do it love. It's not scary. Say the spell, take me with you. Take me with you so we can finally live our happily ever after. Love, come on, its so easy"

He placed his wand in Jackie's hand and looked up at her. Thinking he'd see her beautiful eyes, but instead, he was met by her pale face. He started crying again. There was a noise outside the hospital.

"I don't think it's the best time to take the boy Mr fudge, he's not in his best right now" Minnie said.

"I know him. He's always not in his best" percy weasley said. Fred looked up when he heard the familiar voice. The door opened. fudge and his colleagues entered. Along with percy weasley.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Fred spat, jumping up from his seat and walking towards his brother.

"So...I see you've become a monster" percy said with a straight face.

"Oh you fucking-"

"Fred, not now" harry stopped him before he could point his wand and curse him too. Fred lowered his wand and sighed.

"What are you doing here?" Fred asked, trying his best to sound polite.

"We're here to take you to Azkaban. You have been seen using one of the unforgivable curses" fudge said. Fred frowned for a moment and realized there was a moving picture of fudge in umbridge's office.

"You can't do that" harry argued.

'Unforgivable curses. obliviate. Azkaban. Obliviate. Monster. Obliviate. Easy. Obliviate. Come on love. Do it. Obliviate.'

"Obliviate" a word came out of Jackie's lips as a whisper and the spell hit the ministry workers. They looked around confused and looked back at the professors.

"I'm sorry, why are we here?" Fudge asked confused.

"Oh, to see the girl who suffered a magic dampener Mr fudge" Snape answered. Fred thanked him in his mind.

"We'll come in the morning tomorrow. Good night" fudge said and they left.

"Good night my dears, we'll come back in the morning as well" Minnie said and left. Snape looked at jackie for a moment and left as well.