65. something bad

We were practicing levicorpus and I volunteered to be used for hermione and it was fun.

I had my shirts rolled up to my arms and my trousers are rolled up a little too and I had a beanie on my head. also I had my hair tied up in a low bun just above my neck.

"I swear to godric mione, if you drop me I'll kill you" I laugh as she made me float in the air.

I saw harry helping cho but she was distracted. "Oh, poor Nigel" I joked but it wasn't even that far when she lost concentration and Nigel fall. I laugh.

♤♡◇♧

"Alright be careful" George said as he gave me a heart shaped chocolate box with umbridge's name on it.

"I will" I said and walked to filch's chair infront of the room of requirement. I slowly put it down on the table and got back to the twins. soon, filch came and saw the chocolate.

He immediately opened it and put one in his mouth. We watched curiously and red boils start showing on his face and he run to umbridge's office. We high five eachother and walk away laughing.

♤♡◇♧

We casted spells at the mannequin sending him away from us. Lots were saying 'Expeliarmus"

"levicorpus"

"Stupefy" suddenly it was my turn.

"reducto" I said at the same time with ginny, and the mannequin was destroyed into ashes. Everyone looked at us amused.

"Well done jj, ginny" harry said.

♤♡◇♧

We were practicing one to one and me and hermione were together. Neville concentrated and "Expeliarmus!" He disarmed padma successfully.

"Wow neville fantastic" I said and high five him.

"So that's it for today's lesson, we're not gonna be meeting again after the holidays" the students starts whining.

"So keep practicing on yourself while you can and well done everyone" my clapping echoed in the room and soon everyone joined and clapped.

"Bye Hannah" I was saying goodbye to my friends. "Oh, by zach" I hugged Zachariah.

"One hug for us?" I turn to see Colin and Nigel. I smiled and opened my arms for them to ran into. And they did.

"Happy Christmas" I said.

"Happy Christmas j" they said.

"That's great guys. Now excuse me!" We turn to see who snapped and saw harry and the twins. They sighed and went to leave.

"I'll-i'll meet you two in the common room okay?" They nodded and left. The twins were about to get out but I grabbed their hands and stopped them.

"What's up with him?" George asked.

"Are you two that blind? I mean, Look at him" they turn to look at him walking towards cho who was crying looking at cedric's picture. "Let my brother have his first kiss. The only thing he kissed is the knight bus window" I joked.