70. you lost

After harry and I saved Arthur, fred had a massive breakdown and said hurtful things to his own mother and I helped him through it, we got back to Hogwarts after a week. Sirius and remus made us the best promise ever.

Flashback

"When all this is over, we'll be a proper family again" sirius said. Harry and I raised our eyebrows.

"You'll see" remus assured. We all shared a family hug before hermione called us to go to kingscross. Fred came to the room where we were and wrapped his arms around me from behind, burying his head in my neck.

"And you, Frederick Gideon weasley, better keep her safe" sirius warned.

"On my brother's soul. I'll protect her sirius" Fred promised. "From anything. Even from that noseless bastard" We all laughed. Again I wished everyday was like this.

End of Flashback

"That's. A. Bullshit." I said in a mocking tone. Fred looked at me with raised eye brows. We were in the common room alone, sharing a blanket and talking.

"Oh is it?" He asked.

"Definitely" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Alright then. Here's a little game for both of us. Let's try and turn eachother on tomorrow. The person who lost, would get a punishment" he said.

"I'm down. And I'm definitely gonna win" I said.

"God, you're so full of yourself" he laughed. I pulled him by the back of his neck and kissed him roughly. He kissed back but once we pulled apart, he stared at me in shock and amusement.

"And are you half of yourself?" I said and got up slowly. Fred was scowling, confused because of my words.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He asked. I shrugged and walk to the stairs to go to my room, moving my hips a little. "Fu...ck" I heard him whispering.

"Good night freddie" I said in a sweet voice and winked before going upstairs. I'm so gonna win, fred weasley you don't have a chance against me.

♤♡◇♧

I woke up little late, it was Friday and non of us have school today. We're gonna go to the library and study for our O.W.Ls and N.E.W.Ts.

I took a quick shower Then brush my teeth and dried my hair before opening my closet to pick my outfit for today.

I took my skirt which I used to wear last year and put it on. Along with my shirt. I put on my red high top converse along with white socks. I let my hair in a wavy style. I put a little mascara, blush and nude lipstick which gave me a natural look.

I checked my outfit in the mirror and admired myself. Fred is so gonna lose the bet. The door opened and Hermione entered. "Woah, you look beautiful today! What's up?" She said.

"A bet with fred" I said as I put my tie on.

"Oh poor boy" she fake crying making us both giggle. "Well, let's go then. We don't have any classes today, and seven years are going to the library..." she sent me a mischievous smirk and I nodded.