79. draco & mommy

Step up! Step up!" Fred and george said

"We got fainting fancies" George said. "Nosebleed nougats, just in tiem for school!"

"Puking pastilles" Fred added.

I was walking around the joke shop with hermione and ginny. With a bunny tiara on my hair that was making butterflies flew above my head. Fred gave me, saying that i look cute.

We all stoped by the love potions. "Hello ladies"

"Love potions aye?" The twins said.

"yes, they really do work" George said.

"Then again, the way we hear it sis, you're doing just fine on your own" Fred said.

"meaning?" Ginny said.

"aren't you currently dating dean Thomas?" George said.

"it's non of your business" she walk away.

"you don't need one too love. you have me. not to mention the four guys who asked us to introduce you" Fred said.

"Four?" I asked with wide eyes my hair turned dark green.

"Aand, there's the fifth one" george pointed at a guy who was looking at me. I give fred a tight lip smile with raised eyebrows and turned back to the potions.

"Seriously..." I said.

"Seriously! I feel like I'm not your husband anymore, And the worst on is when a boy ask me if I was your brother" I laughed at his overdramatic reaction.

"Don't worry daddy, I'm yours" I said and kiss him. It was the thing that I realized Fred loves it when I call him daddy.

"Don't make me take you to my flat, it's only across the street you know" he said with a smirk. We smiled at eachother.

Sex with Fred has been fantastic after I got to the Burrow. We were literally fucking everywhere. And everyone saw us, even Molly and Arthur who sat us together and gave us advice about being careful.

I walked around the shop after Ron left to buy some thing. I saw umbridge looking doll doing circus saying "I will have order" I laughed and look around again. I saw a hair color changing potion.

         'hair color changing potion
     Inspired by Jackie'

I looked at them with wide eyes "they're unbelievable" I said. my hair turned yellow and purple.

"This is inspired by you then, I was looking forward to finally meet you" a voice said behind me. I turned around and saw the guy who was looking at me earlier.

"Most people do" I smiled at him.

"I'm cormac" he said.

"I'm jackie" I said shaking his hand. He was about to say something when Ron called me.

"Jackie, come on were leavi-" he looked at me for a while. "I gave you the shirt to wear it not to tie it" he said untying the shirt and put it on me.