32. protection

I was on neville's back. he was giving me a piggyback ride as we walked the stairs, but it was crowded. "What's going on?" Harry turned to us.

"probably neville forgot a password again" Ron said. I burst into laughter.

"Hey!" Neville defended.

"Oh, you're there" Ron joked.

"Let me through please" percy came pushing the students out of his way. "Excuse me, I'm headboy. Get back all of you, no one is to enter this dormitory until it's fully searched" he said.

"The fat lady she's gone" ginny came to us and panicked.

"Serve's her right, she's a terrible singer" Ron chuckled. Wrong time mate.

Dumbledore came up through the students. "Mr filch, round up the ghosts, tell them to search every painting in the castle, find the fat lady"

"There's no need for ghosts professor, the fat lady is there" filch pointed at a painting. We all went to her.

"Fat lady, who did this to you?" Dumbledore asked.

"Eyes like the devil he's got, it's him headmaster. The one they all talk about, he's here somewhere in the castle. Sirius black" my hair turned light green as my eyes widened, then it immediately turn red.

The man has the audacity doesn't he? I thought he was just messing with us when he told me and remus he was going to our common room. I thought he wouldn't do it, that's why I gave him the password. He better pray to godric to save him, because I'm going to kill him.

♤♡◇♧

(Her outfit, I know it's not that comfy to sleep but for later as well)

That night all gryffindors were forced to sleep in the Great hall in sleeping bags. I snuggled between harry and Fred. And they've been fighting about it.

"Hey! pull your hands away from my little sister, That's inappropriate touch" harry said.

"Inappropriate touch? Mate, my hands are here. I'm only holding her hand" Fred said. I giggled.

"Who gave you the permission to hold her hand, Frederick?" Harry argued. I put my hand on my stomach and my mouth to stop myself from laughing louder than I already was. "Hey! And Now you've done it!" He snapped.

"Godric prongs" I laughed.

"You better keep your hands for your self Frederick Gideon weasley or I'll hit you with a curse you'll never be healed from" harry warned Fred.