Chapter 408 - Toxic Path

Souta and Isabella followed the humanoid monster. A type of goblin that he hasn't seen before.

While they were walking the goblin was glancing at Souta from time to time. It couldn't help it as Souta's energy before shook its entire body. Its limbs turned limp and it felt its blood leaving its body but the unknown goblin still moved forward.
​​
It doesn't want to die after all. The energy that Souta used was beyond its imagination. Also, Souta already introduced himself as a blood goblin. If Souta was a human, then the unknown goblin would attack them.

The three walked for a few minutes before they arrived in a wide and huge room. Unknown goblins were guarding the entrance of this room and Souta could feel dozens of creatures inside the room.

'There's a tribe of unknown goblin here. I wonder what's their specialties...'

Souta thought as he examined the two guards. The two guards were wearing ragged clothes and they were holding rusty spears.

The two guards looked at Isabella and Souta before they turned their heads to the goblin that led them in this place.

"What are they doing here?!"

"Why did you bring someone that didn't belong to our tribe in this place?"

"Why?! Tell us!!"

The two guards asked a barrage of questions at the unknown goblin. The goblin couldn't do anything but looked at them and wait for the two guards to calm down.

"That one said that he's a blood goblin..."

The unknown goblin said to the two guards after they calmed down.

The two guards were confused. "Blood goblin? What kind of goblin is that? I don't know anything like that but he looked like a human..." They said as they examined Souta with a frown on their face.

From their view, Souta was no different than a human that couldn't live in this place. It's understandable as Souta was using the bracelet that he received from Alice to disguise himself. They were just a first evolution monster so there's no way that they could see through Souta's disguise.

Souta could hear their conversation but he didn't care about them. It's up to them if they wanted to believe that he was a blood goblin. He wouldn't even bother them if he wasn't curious about their unique evolution path. Just because of his curiosity, these unknown goblins escaped death.

"Hmm...?"

Souta narrowed his eyes as the ground shook slightly and the mana fluctuations spiked up for a moment. He looked around and saw that the unknown goblins were still talking and Isabella was looking at the goblin nervously. It seems that they haven't noticed the fluctuations and shaking.

'Did you notice it, Saya?' Since no one noticed the strange phenomenon, Souta asked Saya who has higher senses than him.

'Yes, it's one hundred meters below us. It's only my estimation it could be further deep in the ground.' Saya said to him.

'I see...' Souta nodded and he noticed that the three unknown goblins approached him.

The two guards looked at him from top to bottom and said, "This guy said that you know our language. He also said that you're a goblin but no matter how I look at you you are a human."

"Oh? I'm a goblin, a blood goblin to be precise so it's natural for me to know the goblin language. I think you should bring me to your leader." Souta raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"You!! We'll not let a human enter this place! You are just a human who learned our language!" The two guards said as they pointed their weapons at him. "We'll fight you if tried to move from that position. Humans aren't welcome in this place! No other creatures are welcome in this place aside from goblin tribes!"