Chapter 513 - Against Two S-rank Experts II

S-rank was really on a different level. It was at a level where they could easily take down a third evolution monster alone.

Souta was maintaining his health points at fifty percent. His attacks right now could pierce the protective field of an S-rank. And without it, he wouldn't be able to damage his opponents even if he was using his release form and Saya's power.

BAM!

[Archetype: Vajra Extremity]!

[Second Form: Reverse Moon Oak]!

Souta opened his other palm as a black lightning vortex materialized and it shoots the attacks of the A-rank experts that he absorbed before.

BAM! BAM!

[Crippling Slash]!

The woman went in front of the man and slashed her sword. Souta's attack was sliced into two before it exploded beside her.

"This is honestly good. It gives me a realization that I could fight a prepared S-rank with my current strength." Souta grinned widely as he slashed the sword in his hand.

Fighting an S-rank was still risky. If he was an ordinary third evolution monster then he would have died at the first minute before he could use his release form. Even then his release form would only give him the strength to defend himself so he had to depend on his parasites and equipment to be able to handle a legitimate S-rank.

The S-rank monster on the living labyrinth was nothing compared to these people.

His normal form was already as strong as an A-rank expert. It was really good compared to other third evolution monster who was only as strong as a B-rank in their normal form.

But then he's not fighting one S-rank but two S-rank experts. These two were frighteningly had high experience in combat. Their intuition and reflexes were above average.

They weren't an S-rank that stayed in their house until they reached their current power level. They obtained their power by experiencing countless battles in the past so they had rich fighting experience.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

The woman appeared in front of him and the man appeared beside him. Both of them attacked at the same time.

Souta blocked the sword of the woman using the vajra sword while the four spider limbs on his back parried the weapon of the man.

Clang! Clang!

'I guess that my limit is two S-rank. It would be too much for me to fight three S-rank.' Souta said inwardly. At the very least, he hasn't reached the max level of third evolution so he could probably fight three or four S-rank experts after he reached the max level which was level 60.

And that's if his combat arts and spells didn't improve.

BOOM!

The floor collapsed and the three of them fell on the lower floors but their battle didn't stop. They kept exchanging blows in the mid-air.

BANG! BANG!

Souta opened his palm and countless web flew in all directions. It filled the whole area but the first form of his Archetype was still here. The black lightning in the sky was churning the surface for him and it even opened a path for him to leave.

"Webs?"

The woman frowned as she cut down all the webs around her. Every second she would change her position as black lightning would fall down from above like a rain. It has the capability to injure her an Annihilation Realm which has a protective field.