Chapter 433 - Great Astley Empire: Shouta vs Gunsi

Roar!!

Gunsi's roared contained hidden power the shook all the people that had parasitic essence eater in their bodies. It swept out in every direction and those who heard it felt a strange sensation.

"Argh!!"

Torkez and the three remaining royal guards fell on their knees. Extreme pain assaulted their bodies as they felt that they were inside a furnace.

The remaining three royal guards stopped fighting when they saw that Souta killed everyone and took their emperor. They knew that they couldn't do anything anymore but who would have thought that the founder of the empire would appear in this situation possessing a powerful might.

Even the generals and the commanders of the empire who were fighting in outer space felt the same sensation. Lydia also suffered the same thing, their parasitic essence eater was going wild and extreme.

The whole battle turned into a standstill as all the generals and commanders turned out incapable of moving. They didn't even know what's going on in their parasite.

Swoosh!

Souta looked at the two-meter tall figure of Gunsi with interest in his eyes. This guy was the strongest opponent that he was going to face ever since he left the Great World Imperium.

Just by looking closely, he could feel that this man named Gunsi was close to S-rank. His liquefied mana was so dense that it could counter his best feram to a certain degree. Not just the density, the amount of mana that he has was simply amazing. The amount of mana that he got was even larger than an A-rank expert in Great World Imperium.

He glanced at his system and thought that if he defeated this man he would be able to complete the chain quest. The final quest that he got after conquering five planets was to overthrow the empire. And this was within his expectations.

"What now? Have you felt fear?" Gunsi asked as he looked down at Souta.

Souta lifted his head as he looked at Gunsi in the eyes. "I don't like when someone is looking at me from above." He said in a cold tone.

"You're still calm even after I showed you my true power!!" Gunsi said as he raised his fist and it turned into a meter large ball with spikes. He then smashed towards Souta.

Swoosh!

'So fast!' Souta said inwardly as he moved his body to the side to avoid it.

Boom!

The ball of flesh that Gunsi smashed on the ground shook the entire palace. It was so powerful that several large cracks formed on it and after a few moments, the whole ground collapsed.

'He's not just fast his strength is also several times stronger than an A-rank. To think that he would have this much strength.' Souta said and he saw the spikes on the ball of flesh stretched out in his direction.

He tightly gripped the vajra sword in his hand and slashed the spikes that come at him. Then, he flew away from Gunsi and noticed that Torkez was falling down beneath the ground along with the three remaining royal guards.

Ohm!

He used a little bit of his gravity power and controlled Torkez body. He placed him on the edge where the gravity field lies and asked, "Are you okay, Torkez?"

"No, I can't control the parasite inside my body. It's running wild." Torkez replied to him with a pained look on his face.

'What's going on?' Souta was confused. Even the three remaining royal guards have the same condition as Torkez.