Chapter 506 - Warning

Saya explained to him the secret of Archetype.

He finally got to know that only people that reached SSS-rank experts had the right to talk about this type of skill.

The [Archetype: Vajra Extremity] had fifteen forms and each form had various uses. The one he just used was for attacking several enemies at the same time in every direction.

It was a set of skills.

It also increased his level and he was currently Level 51. It even gave him a bunch of skill points and free attribute points. It was definitely worth his time.

He was close to his fourth evolution which was Level 60. He was Level 51 and he had three Level-up Cards in his arsenal that he could use anytime. It means that he only needed six levels and he would be able to reach Level 60.

But he didn't think that his fourth evolution was far in the future. He was currently in the middle of the chain quest so he was sure that he would receive a bunch of cards after he complete it.

"I'm satisfied with the result. It's time to go out."

Souta said as he turned around and approach Amanda and Yenxa. It's time to talk to Eilish and hear what she wanted to say.

An hour had passed quickly...

Souta arrived on the red light district and he immediately went to the largest brothel which was Eilish's mansion.

When the guards saw him, they quickly approach him and said, "Sir, we've been expecting you. I will guide you to Lady Eilish's room."

"Okay." Souta nodded while observing the female guards.

These guards were all B-rank experts. Eilish really had a strong foundation in this city. As expected of a shackled realm expert. They were only the only ones who could gather hundreds of B-rank in the same group.

Soon, Souta arrived in front of Eilish's room.

"My Lady, he is here."

"Good. You can go now."

"As you wish, My Lady."

The female guards bowed in front of the door before they left without making any sound.

Souta glanced at their back before he heard Eilish's voice once again.

"Come in."

He shrugged his shoulder and entered the room.

"Welcome."

Eilish smiled when she saw Souta. She was sitting on a chair with her legs crossed in front of her. Her chin was resting on her palm and she looked very alluring.

"What?? Want to have a go with me again?"

Her smile grew wider after she saw him observing her body.

Souta shook his head as he sat down on a vacant chair and asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

"Direct to the point, huh?"

"Yeah, you are the one who gave me the information about the Witch Clan's hidden base so I think you have an idea about what's happening."

"I have an idea but I don't know the exact details. What you've found in the hidden base is something that even I don't have any idea about." Eilish's smile vanished as she directly looked into Souta's eyes. She added, "I think that we went too far this time."

"Why?" Souta raised his eyebrows. He wondered if this was related to the group of people that he found in the hidden base.

"Have you noticed the tense atmosphere of the city?" Eilish asked.