Chapter 430 - Great Astley Empire: Chaos in the Capital

Boom!

Several explosions occurred in the capital and it quickly caused a panic. The emperor who was having a speak immediately received several reports about this incident.

"What?!"

The emperor was shaken when he heard the report. Those people were attacking the capital and they easily breached the barrier around the whole city.

What the hell is wrong with those people? How did they do it?

"Stop those people. Use everything that we have."

He ordered his subordinates. He then ended his speech as he excused himself. His fear was coming out and he couldn't let his citizens find that he was scared.

"Don't worry, Your Majesty. I will protect you even at the cost of my life."

A person beside him wearing silver-colored armor said in a respectful tone. This man was the captain of the royal guard, Daynsvi. Also, he was one of the most powerful people in the whole empire.

"I'm glad that you're here beside me, Daynsvi." The emperor glanced at his royal guard and said with a smile.

The two went inside the royal palace. They had to make sure that the emperor's family was safe. Their bloodline must be kept safe. Their ancestor was the founder of the Great Astley Empire.

Their family was the one who's controlling the empire since the dawn of time. They were the ones who built it to its current state. The previous emperor of the empire came from the same bloodline. They didn't have any outsiders as their leaders. No one succeeded in overthrowing their family so their family solidified its position as the royal bloodline.

The emperor found his family in his chamber. They were safe and it gives him a room to breathe.

"I'm glad that all of you are fine. I will not let anything happen to any of you."

The emperor said with a serious expression. He glanced at his royal guard and added,

"I'll use the warheads, the Guardian Fortress."

Daynsvi opened his eyes widely. He couldn't believe what he heard just now. The protector that hasn't been used before was finally going to show its fang in the world.

...

Hahahaha!!

Franklin laughed madly as his liquefied mana spread out. He then gathered it in his palm and destroyed several buildings.

Boom! Boom!

The dragon and other members of the elite team were following him. All of them were causing havoc in the royal capital. They were spreading destruction and nothing else. Just pure destruction was all they needed.

"Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!"

Franklin was insane. He kept shooting powerful condense mana in every direction.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Several explosions shook the ground heavily. Hundreds of tall buildings have fallen down because of it. People who didn't manage to evacuate on time have died.

"This is payback for everything!! I will kill every single one of you!!"

Franklin roared as he used a powerful skill to annihilate everything in front of him.

Hmm?

Suddenly he stopped as he turned his head on the south. Not just him, even the dragon felt something from the south.

"They are coming..."

Franklin said as he narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah..."