Chapter 477 - 91st Floor to 100th Floor V

Souta's opponent tilted his head to the side and bit his hand. Souta groaned but no sounds escape from his mouth. He was silenced by the effect of this floor.

He couldn't feel physical pain with his senses being disabled but the mana of his opponent passed through his body and it made him possible to feel pain. The best feram and mana clashed inside his hand.

'This bastard!!'

Sharp dark flesh sprouted from Souta's side and it pierced the body of the figure in front of him. Then, he proceeded to bite the head of his opponent with his razor sharp teeth.

The two tried to devour each other. It was brutal as the two of them kept biting the flesh of their opponents. Even the [Blessing of the God of Hunt] was used. Everything that Souta was hiding was revealed in this battle.

Chomp!!

Souta didn't care about anything as he kept biting his opponent while their skills were offsetting each other.

'Let's see how much longer you can last!'

Using his parasite he created dozens of mouths with sharp teeth to bite his opponent. His opponent did the same thing.

This scene lasted for one hour before Souta managed to completely devour his opponent.

He won...

Finally, he defeated the only opponent on the 100th floor, the last floor in this labyrinth. The 100th floor was easier than he expected. He thought that he would fight an SS-rank opponent which he couldn't defeat with a power of a third evolution monster. With his current power, his limit was only S-rank. In fact, S-rank and SS-rank were already for the fourth evolution monster. But his various skills and equipment boosted his power to the next level.

'So if Teacher Bargan is here then teacher would have to fight a copy of him... that's how it is... The level is adjusted to the participant of the last floor.'

Then, what about a god? If god tried to clear it maybe a god will appear too.

Souta shook his head and put those thoughts in the back of his mind. He should focus on his recovery first.

His right hand was gone and a huge chunk of flesh on his side was gone. His liver and some of his ribs were eaten by his opponent. Blood and bit marks were all over his body.

The only reason why he was still alive clinging to his life was because of his huge vitality. Other people would have died or fainted on the spot if they suffered these heavy wounds.

The healing properties of the queen parasite have slowed down. It couldn't keep up as his opponent bit off his arms several times and the queen parasite kept recovering the damage on his body but it reached its limit after recovering lost limbs for an hour.

'So this is the limit of the queen of the parasitic essence eater?'

Souta thought as he activated the [Blood Field], the Blood Goblin's trait skill. It gathered the blood in the area and it recovered some of his wounds. It also patched up the heavy wounds on his body to prevent him from dying.

At least, he wouldn't die at the moment...

His tensed body finally relaxed before he fell to the ground with a loud "Thud!" sound. He lost his consciousness and the last thing that he remembered was that his senses have come back to his body.

Also, his connection with Saya has returned. Her voice was filled with concern as she kept shouting his name.

'Souta!!'

'Souta!!'

'Souta.....'

...

Almost two days had passed before Souta opened his eyes once again.