Chapter 452 - Wanted

'Bryan' forcefully grabbed Cyndy but she resisted with everything that she have got so he had no choice but to knock her out.

He raised his hand and chopped the back of her neck.

Pak!

"No..."

Cyndy fell unconscious while looking at 'Bryan's face. She didn't want this to happen at all but what could she do. She didn't have the strength to protect herself.

She was right at all. The security of this country couldn't even protect her and people shouldn't trust their safety to these securities.. It's better if they had the strength to protect themselves.

If she had a time, she would diligently train herself to become a powerful person so that no one could harm her.

"It's done."

'Bryan' said as he placed Cyndy on his shoulder. His eyes moved on the people lying on the pool of blood. He killed all of the guards except for one. That one was the witness that will report everything that happened here.

This plan was perfect will be perfect with the intervention of that family. True experts in investigations will be able to know the truth but with the help of that noble family, the truth will be hidden well.

'Bryan' then left the detention center with Cyndy on his shoulder.

Soon, the guards from other sections arrived at the scene. They saw the corpses of the guards of this center and most of them were dead.

"Quickly, try to find any survivor and give immediate treatment!"

The guards quickly moved and started their operation while blocking this area from ordinary people. In their search, they only found one person alive and that was the chief guard of this detention center. All of his subordinates have died and the people that were arrested in this center were also dead.

No one survived except for the chief guard.

They guessed that the only reason why he survived was because his body was tougher than the rest. He was B-rank so the attack from the criminal didn't quickly kill him.

The crime was done swiftly. The criminal didn't just expect that someone would survive his assault.

Everything was just their speculation as they needed to talk to the chief guard to find if he saw the appearance of the culprit.

When the chief guard told them everything that he saw, the rest were stunned as they could hardly believe it. A lot of people heard Bryan's name as he was one of the most talented students in the Liven Academy. Also, he was brought here by the princess herself.

"Hurry up and find Bryan! He's the prime suspect of this crime and don't engage him alone! He's a powerful A-rank so be careful!"

...

Bryan was suspected of killing the dozens of guards in the detention center. It caused an uproar in the whole place and several people were shocked when they found about it.

The guards spread out and tried to find Bryan who they thought that killed those people. The guards even went to the dormitory to ask about Bryan.

"What?!"

Lumilia and Lynn couldn't believe it when the guards called them and told them about Bryan being a suspect of a gruesome crime.

"It's impossible. Bryan wouldn't kill a person easily. In fact, if he wanted to rescue that girl he would have knocked out the guards. He's the one who hates unnecessary killing in our group."