Chapter 456 - Deep Floors

Souta successfully implanted a parasitic essence eater inside Isabella's body. This parasite will boost her strength and increased her durability. Also, she was likely to survive a dangerous situation with the help of the parasite's regenerative ability.

"It's finished..."

Isabella opened her eyes and felt the changes in her body. She felt that her limbs had increased but she could hardly control it. It will take some time before she could control her parasite just like a part of her body.

At this moment, everyone had parasites in their body except for Yenxia, the little goblin. It will maximize their strength to the next level.

Then, they escorted Yenxia to the lower floors to train alone. They couldn't bring her to the lower floors as the danger kept increasing and it was bad for her as the difference in her power level and the monster was so huge. The monster on the 80th floor and below could easily end her life.

That's why Souta didn't bring her. It was a different matter if she was a second evolution monster but first evolution... It was too weak.

After Yenxia was gone, the group went to clear the 80th floor. The monster that they've faced on this floor was too dangerous. It was full of C-rank and B-rank monsters.

They fought thousands of C-rank and hundreds of B-ranks. In just a single day, it was hard to clear this floor as hundreds of B-ranks already give them trouble. Also, all of them were fighters and there's no support or healer class in their party.

They didn't need a healer because of their parasites but support. They needed it as the support class could buff their strength and debuff the enemy's strength.

But facing hundreds of B-ranks with only seven people was hard. It was like facing all the commanders of the Great Astley Empire. If not for their parasites some of them would suffer heavy injuries.

In the battle, Souta, Yuko, and Doranjan took most of the B-rank monsters. The three of them fought more than ten B-rank monsters on their own. It was the maximum number that they could fight with their base form.

On the second day of clearing the 80th floor. The group wiped out more than half of the monsters on this floor and they continued to find the path towards the lower floors. It was another tiring day for the group but the gains that they've received through battles were high.

They could feel it. They could feel that they were improving by fighting powerful opponents nonstop.

On the third day, the group found the entrance on the 81st floor but they couldn't pass through it easily as ten A-ranks were guarding it.

Ten A-rank were already hard but there were also dozens of B-ranks around the vicinity.

Souta didn't simply want to pass through the entrance and went to the 81st floor. He wanted to hunt the ten A-ranks as the exp that he will receive from killing them was greater than killing hundreds of B-ranks.

That's why they fought it fiercely to the point that Franklin, Torkez, and Isabella used everything that they've got and collapsed on the group.

Franklin, Torkez, and Alice were A-rank experts. Plus, they had parasites so their based strength was higher than the normal A-rank but it still gave them trouble fighting A-rank and dozens of B-ranks at the same time.

It took them one hour before they've killed all the monsters.

"Huff... Huff... That was exciting..."

Franklin said while breathing heavily. He was lying on the ground while looking at the ceiling of the floor. He didn't have the strength to fight anymore.