Chapter 543 - Arrival

Shockwave after shockwaves occurred as the two shackled realm experts collided in the sky. The fluctuations of energy were too high and dangerous that it was impossible for normal people to approach the battle.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Ugh!

Eilish coughed a mouthful of blood as Rowan punched through the barrier around her and landed a blow on her stomach.

She was injured and her opponent was the same. Both of them were wounded but in close-range battle, there's nothing much she could do against Rowan. So he was suppressing her with all of his might.

Souta didn't even help her and simply watched the battle from below. He focused himself on recovering his energy while Rowan was busy fighting Eilish.

With a monster orb in his hand, he slowly guided the energy inside it to his monster orb and [Nebula Heart]. He could feel it. He's been using this fifth evolution monster orb for a long time and just a little bit more the energy inside will completely drain.

'Just hold on for a while, Eilish. I owe you a big one this time.'

He closed his eyes and focused on the task ahead of him.

"Oh, fuck!! I'm exhausted and I don't know if I could last long in this battle!"

Eztein cursed as he swiftly moved his body from left to right to avoid the attack from the witches. He could only dodge them as he had Gragas in his left arm and Yenxa in his right arm.

Gragas was heavily injured and couldn't move due to this. He would only die if Eztein let go of him. Yenxa was fine. She had a parasite like him so she wouldn't die easily but her power level was too low. She wouldn't be able to completely avoid the attack of an S-rank expert just like how he does.

"The reinforcement is only twelve people and it wasn't enough to cover all the witches in this place! Fuck! Some of the strong witches are even following us!"

He couldn't do anything except for running with these two in his arms. He looked up and wondered what happened to Amanda, the daughter of the previous Clan Leader.

Boom!

Eilish swung her wooden staff and Rowan raised his right hand. The staff landed on the back of his palm and it pierced the energy that was covering his body.

Rowan gritted his teeth and he kneed Eilish's stomach before he punched her in the face.

Bang!

Eilish was blasted away and the golden bell rang once again. The sound waves landed on her body causing a powerful explosion.

Boom!

Rowan didn't want to give her a time to regain her posture and cast a powerful spell so he chased after her inside the field of smoke.

Ohm!

The golden bell emitted a bright golden light and it coated his body. He appeared in front of Eilish and launched a barrage of punches.

Eilish gritted her teeth and took all the blow. She tightly clenched her fingers around the staff before she thrust it forward.

[Force Blast]!

The attack landed on Rowan's face but Rowan simply ignored the damage it had done to his body. He grabbed her neck and their figures crashed on the river like a meteor.

Boom!

The water shot up in the air. In the next moment, flames surge in the river and it evaporated most of the water. White mist spread out but a shockwave swept out and dispersed it on the next second.