Chapter 558 - Meeting I

Act 2: Athena's Hero/Gluttony of the Gods

"Is there something wrong, Souta?" Isabella asked with a confused expression. She saw his eyes were changing forms. It felt like there was a dark starry space hidden beneath those paid of eyes.

"N-Nothing... Call me when everyone is ready?" Souta said and he shook his head.

"I understand. Your condition is still not good so advise you to rest for a while. Your body is strong so you can probably recover some of your strength in an hour." Isabella said to him before she left the room.

Souta tried to adjust his vision to normal. The things that he could see with these eyes were far from ordinary. Even the invisible shackles that were binding the mortal's body were visible to him.

He could accurately see the power level of his opponents and the mana that they had in their mana pool. These two pieces of information would be useful in battles. He could even see the flow of mana in a person's body, so when a person was going to use a huge attack he will know it immediately.

His energy sense was already high and now his eyes were transformed.

"I should try it once again..."

To use this pair of eyes, he doesn't need any mana or best feram at all. That's why it was useful.

His eyes rotated and changed its forms once again. Right now, various constellations were forming in this pair of eyes. The things that he could perceive at this moment were different from before.

He was looking at the space. Yes, the space where he was in. This whole space was perceived by his eyes. He moved his hand to touch it but he realized that it wasn't enough. Even though he could perceive the space, he still didn't have enough power level to touch it. Those gods were the only creatures that could do it. They could break the space with their strength and moved faster than anything.

'These are... the dimensional boundaries...'

After exploring the power of his eyes, he found that he could even see the boundaries. He was flabbergasted by how much he could see.

This whole legacy was unbelievable.

His eyes turned back to normal before he opened the system interface once again. It was time to see the benefits of integrating this pair of eyes called [Galaxy Eyes].

[You've successfully integrated the Galaxy Eyes!]

[Your Strength, Agility, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Vitality had increased by 50!]

[Your Health, Energy, and Stamina Recovery had increased by 20!]

The increase in stats wasn't as great as [Nebula Heart]. The true prowess of [Galaxy Eyes] wasn't visible to a mere status. His eyes could see the truth and lies around him.

It means that illusions wouldn't work on him anymore. He could even see if someone was telling lies or not. He could even see the dreams of the creatures around him. He just wasn't sure if this would work on gods. The gods were different from mortals and the power they held could probably bypass his vision.

But then, he realized one thing... That all the body parts that he got from the legacy will resonate once he integrates all of them. It means that his ocular ability will grow and the best feram he could store in his heart will increase. A mere 1,000 points of best feram will be too low for him in the future.

Sigh...

He was looking forward to his strength in the future but not the events. He will make sure that he would survive no matter what happens.