Chapter 457 - 82nd Floor

The group took four days before they found the entrance to the 82nd floor. The monster on the 81st floor was few but the maze was confusing them so it took days a lot of time before they found the entrance to the next floor.

Labyrinth like this could be clear by a power of S-rank and above. That's why most of the living labyrinth in the Imperium was gone because every time they discovered one, a lot of powerful people will try to conquer and acquire god's legacy. Sometimes gods appear and took it for themselves.

The only known living labyrinth that couldn't be cleared was the Great Labyrinth near the True God's Holy Kingdom. Even gods couldn't clear that terrifying labyrinth that could even swallow immortals.

But the Great Labyrinth wasn't alone. There were a bunch of living labyrinths in the Great World Imperium that were waiting to be discovered and Souta knew a few of them. After all, he cleared some of the living labyrinths in the past and took the god's legacy.

Dark Forest, Calamity Dessert, Poisonous Woods, Sea Serpent's Territory, and the Dragon's Peak were some of the places that have an undiscovered living labyrinth in this timeline. Aside from that, there were also other living labyrinths that the top guilds uncovered but he lacked information about those labyrinths.

Souta didn't even know the exact location. All the things that he knew came from his experience. It was impossible for him to know everything what other players discovered and did in the game.

On the 82nd floor... The whole floor was filled with active volcanoes that were spewing magma every second. The temperature of the whole floor reached three hundred degrees celsius. In some places, the temperature even reached five hundred degrees celsius.

"This place is like a hell..." Torkez commented while looking at the towering volcanoes around him.

The group could even see hundreds of giant humanoid creatures made of magma walking around the volcanoes. All of these creatures were emitting energy that could rival B-rank and some of them has the aura of an A-rank.

"Oho, this is getting better than what I had expected..." Franklin laughed lightly as his eyes were filled with excitement. "I can't wait to find out how would they fare against us."

"Huff... it's hot..." Isabella muttered while wiping the sweat forming on her forehead. She was the weakest in the group and resistance to heat wasn't as great as her comrades.

"Isabella, try to use your parasite to make a thin layer of skin. It will help you endure the heat in this place." Alice suggested to Isabella.

"Thanks, Alice... But I couldn't properly control my parasite so it will be hard to create something like that." Isabella smiled wryly.

"Try to practice it if you don't have anything to do. We can do a lot of things using parasites." Alice said.

"I will help you in practicing how to properly control your parasite later." Torkez joined their conversation.

"Thanks." Isabella scratched her cheeks.

"My lord, what should we do now? Are we going to rest or proceed to clear this area?" Franklin said to Souta while flashing his white teeth. His pair of antenna was twitching as if he was trying to sense the monsters in the area around them.

"We just took a rest on the previous floor." Souta shook his head and said, "We'll take care of the monster in this area for our safety. It's better to have a safe zone if we want to sleep properly."

"Oho, I understand... Then, I'll go now."

The smile on Franklin's face grew wider as he turned his attention to the monster in his vision. He slowly bent his knees and like a spring, he launched himself forward with astonishing speed.