Chapter 560 - Meeting III

"We'll see if that planet is really the one..." Souta said while rubbing his chin.

The Council was really hard to deal with. Back in the game, he came to Orina when he was a low-level player but instantly died due to its harsh environment. Later, he came back when he became one of the Commanders in the Mechanic Country. He entered the planet dominantly fighting both the Council and the people of this planet.

The [Solid State Hunter Boots] and [Yin Yang Bracelet] were important to his strength. He couldn't let these two pieces of equipment rot on that planet.

"What's with that planet, Souta?" Alice asked from the side.

"It's just a sub-world but I needed to acquire something in it. If that planet is really the one then we will fight against the Council of High-World." Souta explained to her.

There was a reason why the Council of High-World wanted that planet for themselves. It was because of the mana stones on the planet. The mana stones that can be found on the surface of Orina were enormous. There was even a mana essence, a highly concentrated mana. The energy inside a mana essence was fifty times higher than the high-grade mana stones.

Also, according to the folks there their god was the God of Storm. And people from the Council thought that the Legacy of the God of Storm was somewhere around the planet. Later on in the game, no one found the legacy even after thousands of players explore the planet.

"Just reminder that I'm still not sure if this planet is the one you're talking about. We need to approach it first before I confirmed anything. It's too far and our technology isn't that advanced to pry that planet." Torkez explained.

"Oh..."

Eztein was on the sideline and he couldn't even join the conversation. He didn't have an idea what they were talking about. He just knew that these guys wanted to find a certain planet.

"Alright. But if we found one of the planets under the Council that I know then I would be able to ascertain their territory." Souta turned his eyes away from the projection.

Although they were inside the territory of the Council of High-World, Souta didn't have an idea where they were or what's their position in outer space. After all, there were tens of thousands of galaxies under its rule, and among all the galaxies they could only find hundreds of planets with mana density.

It was too huge and they didn't know where to find that one planet among these galaxies. If he found one planet that he knew in the game, then he will know the structure and his position at the moment. Unfortunately, the planet that they were on was unknown to him in the past so he couldn't do anything about it.

"Hmm... We really need to build a research team to improve our technological advantage. Most of the people didn't even care about technology, they only care about spells or their own individual strength." Souta said with a sigh. He shook his head and said, "Torkez, just focus on cultivating Parasite King."

"I understand." Torkez nodded.

"Okay." Souta looked at Eztein and said, "Eztein bring me to Eilish and Gragas' room. I need to thank them for helping me, especially Eilish. Without her, I wouldn't be able to hold back Rowan alone."

"O-Okay..." Eztein was a little bit surprised but it was within his expectations. He was called here so he realized that Souta needed him for something.

"Torkez, Alice. Help the preparing the others. I'll be out for a minute." Souta said before he followed Eztein out of the room.

After Souta was gone, Alice breath a sigh while looking at the door.