Chapter 432 - Great Astley Empire: The Founder of the Great Empire

Daynsvi wanted to turn around when he heard Souta's voice but black tentacles and spider-web restricted him from moving. Also, he wouldn't make it in time.

The physical strength of an A-rank expert that has the power of a parasitic essence eater was enough to break free from these restraints but it wouldn't be that easy. It will take him a lot of time.

"Argh!!"

Souta slashed his sword and cut the head of Daynsvi using [Crimson Slash]. At first, he met resistance as the body of an A-rank was tough. An A-rank expert could survive in an extreme environment.

After a few seconds, the head of Daynsvi flew in the mid-air as his blood spurted out like a fountain. The regenerative power of the parasitic essence eater wouldn't help him this time. He was dead so nothing would work.

The parasite in his body wriggled and it slowly turned into dust.

"Unfortunately, once the parasite bound to its host. Its life is connected to the host. As expected a parasite until the end."

Souta muttered while looking at the headless body of Daynsvi on the ground. Maybe, this was the reason why the parasite has a powerful regenerative power. It didn't want its host to die.

He shook his head and looked around. His shadows were fighting those B-rank royal guards. Although the royal guards could handle his shadows, they couldn't kill it. The shadows will continue to regenerate as long as Souta had enough best feram in his body.

He should kill them and proceed to capture the emperor and his family.

With that in his mind, he dashed towards the royal guards as several black tentacles rose from the ground.

Bang! Bang!

Without the help of an A-rank, these B-rank royal guards couldn't stand against Souta's full power. They easily fell into his trap and died under Souta's hand.

Souta exhaled as he turned his attention to the emperor and his family. All of his family members were trembling in fear as they saw him killed the royal guards that were protecting them.

He stepped forward as he canceled the combat arts and spells that were activated. It's consuming his stamina and energy and he didn't want that.

"Don't come here or else I'll blow up everything in this place." The emperor said to Souta. The Guardian Fortress was sleeping for a long time so it will take a lot of time to activate it.

"Then, you'll die along with your family you know. As for me, I think I could endure it although it would injure me. After all, my body is stronger than anyone in this city."

Souta smiled and he continued to approach the royal family with light steps. He didn't know about the emperor's ace so he could only bluff him.

He observed the emperor who was sitting in a luxurious chair. There's a strange device on the emperor's hand and it seems that the chair was bound to him as various needles were stuck into his body.

Souta could guess it. He could guess that the emperor's ace wasn't suitable for short-range combat. It must be some kind of weapon with that chair as the control.

"Even if I die, my soldiers will not surrender to you so it will not work." The emperor said. "The ancestor will simply choose a new emperor to lead this empire."

"I know that but have you forgotten where are we. We are on the Planet Astley. This whole world is my hostage. I could simply massacre everyone in this place. So they will submit to me even if they wanted it or not. After all, most of the soldiers' family members are in this world." Souta simply stated his plan to the emperor.