Chapter 480 - Noxious Dread Goblin

This unknown god wasn't stingy at all. To think that it would give left treasures like these in the legacy.

Souta couldn't contain his excitement while looking at these treasures. He stood up and squatted in front to observe the treasures closely.

'Just like I said before, you will like it.' Saya said.

"Yeah, just who the hell is the god that left all of these in the legacy?!"

Saya grew silent as she just observed Souta's reaction. She lived for a long time and she didn't even have an idea about that ancient god. She was only sure that the god who left the legacy was strong and that god experienced the Great War twenty thousand years ago.

The great tribulation that wiped out the gods, demon gods, deities, and monster lords. It also wiped some of the powerful races in the universe and it resulted in the dividing of the Great World Imperium. The barrier that divided the seven continents of the Imperium.

That barrier didn't prevent any creature from leaving the continent. It just prevented them from going to another continent. Demons from the Demon's Land could go to the sub-world but they couldn't go to the Giza continent and the rest of the continents. It was a restriction of the barrier but now the barrier was weakening and soon the powerhouses of the seven continents would meet. The clash was inevitable.

"Oho, this is pretty good..."

Souta muttered as he picked a pair of silver-colored earrings.

[Silver Spring Earring] (Red Grade)

Effect 1: +100 Energy Regen, +200 Energy, +200 Stamina, +100 Stamina Regen

Effect 2: [Cleanse]: could instantly remove any abnormal status. Cooldown: 3 Days

Effect 3: Raises the wood attribute spells and combat arts by 10% (Activated only when wearing the other earring)

This was what he needed the most. The parasite queen in his body greatly decreased his stamina and stamina regen. So using this pair of earrings his stamina and stamina regen would be able to catch up to his other stats.

He raised his hands and pierced the lobe of his ears. He now had two pairs of earrings in his ear. One was a universal grade and the other was a red grade. It's not bad for him.

Then, he moved his eyes to the crimson-colored robe in front of him. He picked it up and checked its stats.

[Flame Unity Robe] (Red Grade)

Effect 1: +500 Health, +300 Energy, +100 Stamina, +50 Strength, Vitality, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Vitality

Effect 2: +50% resistance to heat and flames, +20% power of any fire attribute spells

Effect 3: [Flame Carpet]: Create a carpet of flames that inflicted burning status to any creature within 500 meters. Cooldown: 1 day

Effect 4: [Compression]: Can turn into tiny marble

This was also good. He would take it even if he didn't use any fire attribute spell. There will be a time that this will be useful for him. Also, this robe had [Compression] ability just like Alice's spear. He could bring it anywhere.

He removed his current blue grade robe and wore this red grade robe. With his current power, this blue grade robe couldn't provide him any help at all.

"With this equipment, I would be able to fight a peak third evolution monster."

He muttered with a satisfied expression on his face. Then, he picked the two red grade rings.

[Nature Spring Ring] (Red Grade)