Chapter 441 - Liven Academy

In Eternal Empire...

Bryan, Lumilia, and Lynn finished their training with Bargan. They entered the Liven Academy with Alea's help. Alea was the princess of the elven country and it was easy for her to arrange three people in Liven Academy, one of the greatest schools in this country.

Bryan has entered the brawler department. Lumilia has entered the mage department and Lynn entered the support department.

It's been a week since they've entered this academy and they've focused their attention on learning something good. Lumilia was keeping a tight leash on Bryan afraid of him causing trouble in this place. After all, Alea warned them not to cause too much trouble, especially to the noble elves.

She said that she would be placed in a tight spot if they offended those people as she was the one who got them here in the academy so Alea will be responsible for their actions.

Currently, the three were having a lunch in the cafeteria.

"Bryan, did you remember my words?" Lumilia asked Bryan with a serious expression.

"Of course, class rep. I didn't cause any trouble. I just slept in my class and did nothing." Bryan said as he raised both of his hands with an innocent look on his face. It was as if he didn't do anything wrong.

Lumilia sighed as she rubbed the bridge of her nose when she heard Bryan's words. This man was a huge headache. The only thing that she could count on Bryan was his high-level combat prowess.

Bryan's instinct and battle sense were high that it even put those veterans into shame.

"Ehe, what can you expect, Mila?" Lynn giggled as she covered her mouth with her hand.

Lynn smiled and she ignored Bryan as she turned her attention to her friend. "Lynn, what about you? How are you doing in your department?" She asked.

"I'm doing fine. My seniors are kind and they are willing to teach me if I don't understand the lesson." Lynn placed her index finger on her lips and slightly tilted her head.

"I'm doing well too. It's fine to do things the way you like just don't create too much trouble for Alea. It will impact her reputation." Lumilia said to the two of them. She suddenly remembered something.

"Oh, right. I remember that there will be interaction from all departments later after lunch. I think that the departments would compete and will create a friendly test." She said.

Suddenly, she heard a voice behind.

"Right, there will be a friendly game between departments later so the three of you should do your best."

Lumilia, Lynn, and Bryan turned their heads and they saw that it was Princess Alea. Lumilia and Lynn stood up and they tugged Bryan before greeting Alea.

"Good afternoon, Princess Aleaphine!!" Lumilia and Lynn said.

"How are you, princess? You just disappear last time after bringing us to this place." Bryan said.

"Bryan, be careful. There's a lot of people that are watching us." Lumilia said to Bryan.

"Huh? I didn't do anything wrong. I just ask her." Bryan replied to Lumilia.

"It's fine," Alea said as she waved her hand. She didn't care about that at all since she treated them as her friends. "I prefer if you treat me as your friend, one of your own."

"See..." Bryan said as he opened both of his arms.

Lumilia couldn't do anything but sighed. Since Alea said it herself, she could only accept it but that would bring a lot of jealousy to the people who wanted to grow closer to the princess.