Chapter 600: Execution: Chaos in the Dukedom

“Is there anyone that could challenge me here?”

Eztein said in a loud voice while standing on the top of a Grim Rock. He just defeated a third evolution monster which shocked the entire colosseum.

At this moment, no one doubted his strength and some people even feared him. As they knew he was the culprit behind the cursed incidents so how are they gonna kill him if he was this strong?

The organizer gritted his teeth in frustration while looking at Eztein’s arrogant look.

“You leave me no choice…”

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Dozens of people wearing dark green cloaks landed on the stage. The aura they possessed was quite strong and added that they were all together it became overwhelming.

“I’m going to personally take you out.”

The organizer also jumped down from the audience’s seat to face Eztein.

“Oh, one, two, three…” Eztein raised his eyebrows and started to count his opponents. “Thirteen… Me against thirteen people? It’s not bad.”

Layers of flesh covered his body and his aura became domineering.

He smiled and said, “Come I’ll take all of you! It’s a good chance to remove thirteen people from blocking my boss’ way!”

“You! Fucking!” The organizer grunted as Eztein kept taunting them.

“If you’re not going to take the first move then I’ll do it!”

Eztein quickly dashed towards the thirteen people. The thirteen people scattered around and he followed one of them.

Swoosh!

He raised his hand and it turned into a brutal blade with heavy killing intent that spread throughout the entire area.

“You know, I’m quite furious at you people!”

Eztein slashed his hand to eliminate one of them. But three people appeared in front of him and blocked his attack.

Boom!

Then, another three people appeared behind him. Before he could turn around the three people already launched a series of powerful attacks.

Boom! Boom!

“You can talk big but you wouldn’t win against us alone!”

The organizer smiled before he stretched out his hand. One of his comrades stepped forward and passed a pitch-black staff on him.

“Today onwards, we will stop hiding in this city! We will make it big!”

He stabbed the staff on the ground and a powerful wave of cursed energy burst out. The barrier that protected the audience from the battle on the stage disappeared this time.

[Cursed Connecting Wave]!

He opened his arms widely as the curse spread out. Hundreds of people quickly collapsed in just a few seconds.

“Fall! This city will fall soon! The lord will destroy this city!!”

The audience started to panic. They were just prey for people with higher power levels. Without the authorities, no one will protect them. No, the authorities were in cahoots with the organization that wanted to destroy this city.

“You! How dare you?!”

Some of the nobles wanted to fight back but they realized that they couldn’t move their bodies. They also couldn’t properly circulate their mana.