Chapter 481 - We Are Too Eye-Catching

Souta didn't bring out the epic enchanting ores and spiritual fruits. He still needed time to think about what he should give them. Then, there's the epic enchanting ore. This type of ore was rare and could only be found in a few places across the Great World Imperium. It was one of the materials needed to forge high grade weapons.

This will be useful if he had a weaponsmith in his group.

It's been one month since he cleared the living labyrinth. Nothing much happened after except the incident in Eternal Empire. Lumilia and Lynn told him about what happened to Bryan through the transmission talisman.

"Don't worry, I think that we're close to Imperium," Souta said with a smile.

"I'm looking forward to it, Souta!" Lynn's voice came through the talisman as she couldn't hide her excitement for the day that Souta will come back to them.

"I will prepare everything for your return. I hope that you will like the Dark Oculus Legion." Lumilia said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll leave everything what happened there to all of you. Just don't forget to increase your power level as it will help you in emergency situations."

Souta talked to Lumilia and Lynn for a while before he bid farewell to them. He placed back the transmission talisman in his back and walked towards the window.

The items from Imperium were really magical and amazing just like this piece of yellow paper. It lets two other people chat from a distant place. The Guardian Fortress had a technology like this one but the signal couldn't reach Astley Planet. That's why they couldn't contact Jasmine and Lydia with the technology of the Astley Empire luckily Souta left them a piece of transmission talisman so that they could contact him anytime.

He moved his eyes and observed the dark space through the windows. Hundred millions of stars were flickering before his eyes and he knew that they were in a desolate galaxy. A galaxy that doesn't have any habitable planets.

All of the stars in this galaxy were dead. It means that it didn't have any mana at all. Just a lump of metals and chemicals.

Suddenly, the windows were filled with bright lights and it blocked his vision. The people that were driving this fortress just used the transportational gate. It was a daily occurrence for him so it was normal.

He once again looked at the stars before him with an amused expression. He noticed that they were close to a huge planet. The planet was color blue and he realized that its surface was filled with blue color liquid that is not water.

"This planet alone is already ten times larger than Astley Planet. Unfortunately, this planet only had chemicals. It doesn't have any mana so it doesn't interest other people from Imperium."

He rubbed his chin.

Knock!

A knock sounded on the metallic door behind him.

"Come in," Souta said as he turned around and placed his hand on his back.

The door opened and a tall man with shoulder-length dark green colored hair entered the room. The man was wearing a simple black and white cloth, the uniform of this fortress.

"You're Berdu, right?" He asked while observing this man. This man was one of the subordinates of Torkez when he lead the rebel army to fight the Great Astley Empire decades ago.

"Yes, sir!" The man named Berdu saluted at him.

"So, why did you come here? I hope that it's worth disturbing my thoughts." Souta walked to the chair on the side and he sat down while looking at Berdu.