Chapter 419 - Big Problem

"How is this possible?" Souta poured his energy in his voice as he asked. The elf was two kilometers away from him so if he didn't pour energy in his voice then it wouldn't reach the elf.

"Tell me how you acquire that power and I'll let you know about this..." The elf grinned widely.

"Tsk! I already told you that it's innate. You just don't want to believe it, you ignorant shit..." Souta clicked his tongue with an annoyed expression.

"Then, how about this... I'll tell you about it if you let me study your body." The elf said as he opened his arms widely.

"I'm tired of talking to an unreasonable person like you... I'll just kill you once again." Souta said with a sigh and then his best feram burst out of his body.

Boom!

A large torrent of energy exploded within Souta's body. It created a wave of energy that swept out in the whole field and everyone felt it. The energy that he was releasing was too intense to the point that no ordinary people could approach him.

"Unreasonable? You're the one who's unreasonable here. I said I want to take you with me and you don't follow me at all." The elf said as his expression turned serious.

Souta was done talking to this elf so he charged towards the empire's fleet and said, "Fire the cannons! Don't stop just kept firing it!"

Swoosh!

Ten black balls appeared behind Souta. It rotated quickly as it emitted best feram and after a few moments, enormous boulders of rocks floated towards the sky.

These boulders of rocks flew in the direction of the empire's fleet. Souta was intending to destroy his opponent's ships as soon as possible. He wouldn't hold back at all.

Just destroy every problem that he encountered. That's it.

The elf released his mana when he saw Souta coming at him with great momentum. He tightened both of his fists and wind blades gathered around it.

"This time..."

He knew that he couldn't easily fight Souta with his current strength. But this body was different than the body before. This one was several times stronger than before.

Swoosh!

Souta flashed forward as he threw a punch and the elf tried to blocked it but his figure crashed on the ship below him.

Boom!

Souta stopped chasing after the elf as he pulled out his sword from its sheath. Crimson energy coated the blade of the sword and he slashed it towards his enemy.

[Crimson Moon]!!

The whole mother ship was sliced into two parts before it exploded. The explosion was huge and the parts of the ships were scattered across the whole field.

Boom!

Smoke and flames filled the area in front of the empire's fleet.

Souta landed on top of one of the empire's ships. He was sure that the elf was still alive. His power this time was stronger than last time so it wouldn't be as easy as before.

'Saya, do you have any idea how did he do it?' He asked Saya.

'No, unless he's a god he couldn't transfer his soul to other people.' Saya replied to him. 'This one is problematic. Even if you killed him now I'm sure that he will come back with a new body.'

'Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.' Souta nodded at her words.

Boom!

A loud sound echoed as a figure flew out of the smoke and landed on the ship where Souta stood.