Chapter 585: Athena's Warriors

“Souta, is it true?”

“What?”

“Mila said that you’ve returned.”

“Oh… Yeah, I’ve returned but I’m not currently in the Giza Continent. I’m on God’s Continent and it’s quite far so it would take me a while before I return.”

Souta was sitting on a chair while looking at the window. The sky was dark and most of the people were asleep. He had nothing to do so he accepted the call from Lumilia. He just finished talking to Lumilia and Lynn replaced her.

“Aw… I thought that I could see you.”

“Haha, don’t worry I won’t be long before I go back there. I actually miss everyone there.” Souta laughed.

“Hehe… Souta, I’m waiting for your return. I will be waiting here with others. There’s currently a war because of demons but it’s far from the Hebrei Kingdom and Eternal Empire.”

“I’m excited to return there but I’m afraid that it will take a lot of time. So until then keep practicing.” Souta smiled lightly as he stood up and opened the window.

He gazed at the starry sky as Lynn’s voice sounded in his ears.

“Mm. I’m practicing every day and once you return I’m going to show you the fruit of my hard work.” Lynn giggled and added, “Though it’s not much compared to Bryan and Yujin’s improvement but I’m doing my best.”

“I’m looking forward to it. Also, I have something to tell you and the others at that time. It’s important.”

Souta was ready to tell them the truth once he returned. He already decided and Alice will also tell them about her identity. He was sure that they will be shocked but he was looking forward to that day.

“W-What is it?”

“It’s a secret. It’s better if I said it personally. I would love to see your reaction at that time.”

“Eh?! You’re teasing me again!”

“Nope, it’s just that I learned a lot of things in my travel. It didn’t just improve my strength but it also develop my mentality.”

Souta smiled lightly. The two continued to talk for a while until the sun began to rise. It was then that Souta decided to bid farewell.

“It’s already morning, Lynn. We’ll talk later. I still have to do something.”

“Ah, sorry. I got carried away. You waste a few hours of your time talking to me.”

“Don’t mind it. It’s not a waste. I actually enjoy talking to you. Talking about ordinary things calms my nerves. Then, I’m going now. Call me later if you want to talk again.”

“O-Okay, I’m glad that I didn’t cause any problem. See you later, Souta.”

Souta ended the call as he closed his eyes. He imagined Lynn’s face with a beautiful smile before he shook his head.

“She’s really a kind person.”

He exited his room. He knocked on the doors of the other four and found that they were awake.

“Let’s eat breakfast first. After this, we’re going to visit a certain legion again.”

The group went downstairs to have breakfast. After that, they went outside and quickly went to a god’s legion.

“We’re here.”

Alice, Eztein, and Eilish lifted their heads. They saw a huge palace before their very eyes. They were familiar with this as they have visited this place yesterday.