Chapter 569: Closing

Souta looked down as he waved his hands. The souls of the dead people were sucked into his earring.

Alice and the rest had already left to attack the bases of the council. Distracting the council was very crucial to him so that he could move freely to get his equipment. In the game, he was already a commander of the Mechanic Country when he retrieved these two pieces of equipment so he was pretty strong that he didn’t need anyone to distract the council.

He just snowballed this place with an overwhelming power that the council and magna race couldn’t do anything to him.

Ohm!

Ten black balls appeared behind Souta. It spun around as his body shot into the distance like a missile. His speed had decreased compared to the time he was fighting Rowan. It wasn’t because he got slower but the density of the mana on this planet was higher.

A normal person from a planet without mana would be crushed into dust by the pressure of the mana on this planet.

Swoosh!

Half an hour later, Souta arrived in the center part of the floating islands area. There was a gigantic floating in the center but his target wasn’t on that island. In fact, it was beneath the ground.

On the ground, there was a volcano spewing lava nonstop creating a pool of lava in the surrounding area. That’s the entrance to it, the mouth of the volcano.

‘What are you trying to find in this place?’ Saya asked him doubtfully. Sometimes she couldn’t understand the reason of his action. Even though she was always beside him, she was still left behind like the others.

“Just like how I find you? I’m trying to find a piece of artifacts.” Souta smiled as he shot towards the volcano.

Boom!

The volcano erupted as ashes and lava burst out of its mouth. The tremor it caused in the surrounding area made some of the tall rocky areas collapse.

He didn’t care about all the magma or the ashes. He simply swam through it until he reaches 10,000 meters below the surface.

Swoosh!

The mana density in the area got higher and the pressure tightened heavily so Souta stopped moving. He felt like he had reached the right place.

If he wasn’t sure, it was in this area. The map that he found in the game was indicating that this was the right place. He closed his eyes and tried to remember how did he enter that place.

After a few moments, he opened his eyes and he looked down. A pile of blue crystal shining through the wall was just a meter below him.

“Here.”

He floated in front of it and he shot a normal punch. The crystals in front of him crumbled as it lost its color.

‘A fake crystal wall…’

What appeared before his eyes was a dark passage leading to an unknown place. Even Saya was observing the passage without bothering Souta as she felt that there was something dangerous within this place.

“This feeling… It’s here.”

Souta stepped his foot in the dark passage. Instantly, the walls shone and emitted a dim light illuminating the entire passage. Then, the entrance behind him was blocked by layers of soil.

He turned around and knocked his knuckle on the soil that blocked the entrance behind him.

“If I didn’t find the exit then I will be forever buried in this place.”