Chapter 531 - Witch Clan: Powerfull Lineup

The Chief Enforcer narrowed his eyes when he heard Amanda's introduction. He opened his mouth and slowly said, "You said that you belong to Witch Clan and your name is Amanda Brune. Do you know what that means?"

"I don't know but from what I could remember that is my real name. I didn't know what happened as my memory is vague but I can show you that I'm really a witch." Amanda said as she waved her hands. A pair of exquisite daggers had appeared. The daggers had a black handle and its blade had the color of blood.

This was Amanda's soul weapon, she called it [Crimson Severing Dagger].

"That's really a soul weapon...!"

George, the Chief Enforcer, subconsciously took a step back while looking at the daggers in Amanda's hands with wide eyes.

"You! Is Amanda Brune really your name?"

He muttered as he moved his eyes on Amanda's face. Now that he thought about it, her appearance was slightly familiar.

His subordinates were confused as they didn't know what did this means. They just observed Amanda's group as they lowered their weapons.

"You! You! You! You!"

Gragas pointed his finger at Amanda and his eyes felt like it was about to pop out. He couldn't believe it. Amanda was a witch and he didn't even notice that he was traveling with a witch.

He remembered that Souta said that he had a witch friend but who would have thought that he was talking about Amanda.

"If you are really Amanda Brune then you're Young Miss." George kneeled on one knee and he glanced at his subordinates. "Tell the Clan Leader and Clan Elders about this."

Souta watched the scene unfold before his eyes. He found the Witch Clan's main territory and the only thing that he needed to do was to find out the truth, and then he will be able to complete Quest 3.

It took them a lot of time just to find this place. He hoped that he could finish this quest as soon as possible.

"Me? Young Miss...?" Amanda was confused when she heard George's words.

"Yes, you may not remember it as you were still a child back then but your father was the former Clan Leader of the Witch Clan," George said in a respectful tone. He stood up and turned around, "Let me guide you to our clan, Young Miss."

"O-Okay..." Amanda nodded subconsciously.

Souta glanced at Eztein and Gragas who were still in daze and said, "Let's go. I wanted to see the Witch Faction of this high world."

Gragas snapped out of his daze and stared at Souta. "I have a lot of questions that I want to ask you later."

"Sure." Souta nodded as he already have an idea of what Gragas wanted to ask.

Eztein followed them while glancing at Amanda. He was no different from a slave in his current condition so he already knew that Amanda was a witch but he didn't think that she would have a high position in the clan. The daughter of the previous Clan Leader? That's insane.

While they were walking, Amanda asked George various questions related to her identity. She had told him that from her memory, she remembered that the Witch Clan was exterminated. George laughed in response to her words. He said that a big battle occurred in the central continent several decades ago. The battle caused a lot of their clansmen to die and that must be the one in her memory. She must have witnessed her clansmen die before her eyes and it traumatized her causing her memory of that incident to shuffle.

"What happened to my parents?" Amanda asked in a low voice.

"Forgive me for my rudeness but... Both of them died in the battle decades ago. They risked their lives to protect the clan." George said with a solemn look.