Chapter 497 - Zodiac Leo

"It seems that the little goblin is connected to the thirteenth zodiac but it's somehow strange. The power of the sign is faint and I could hardly sense it. It feels like it went back to its legacy form."

Leo muttered as he tightly knitted his brows. He wanted to know what happened to this world before but looking around he knew that he didn't have much time.

He had to clear everything so that the other god wouldn't find anything in this area.

"It such a pity that I had to destroy sub-worlds once again..."

His energy burst out of his body and the shaking of the ground grew stronger. Then, he snapped his fingers and all the people on this planet have vanished in an instant like a bubble.

Swoosh!!

Gigantic cracks formed on the surface of the planets and lava started to pour out like a fountain. The Eidin Sub-World was facing inevitable destruction and no one would be able to prevent it unless they were as strong as Leo.

Leo will destroy any lingering energy of the thirteenth zodiac in this planet, no, in this galaxy. He will wipe out everything so that other gods wouldn't be able to trace it and only him and the rest of the zodiac could find it.

He stretched out his hand and a boundless amount of energy erupted. In just a second, a disc of black energy swept out and it destroyed the Eidin Sub-World.

For gods like him, everything outside the Imperium was like a fragile glass that they could easily shatter.

Boom!!

The black disc of energy continued to grow larger until it destroyed every planet in the entire galaxy in just a few seconds. It deleted any traces of the thirteenth sign in this entire galaxy but Leo's energy continue to grow stronger.

"I'll erase a few galaxies to be sure..."

He narrowed his eyes and he shot a punch forward containing his boundless might that seemed to destroy everything. The space was shattered and it turned into a gigantic black hole sucking everything in sight.

Ohm!!

Five black holes appeared in total as it started to suck the floating asteroids. Even suns, stars, and planets have disappeared in just a few moments in this entire universe.

Leo watched everything with a calm expression. The body of a god was unhindered outside the Imperium and they could do everything they wanted in any part of the universe.

Destroying several galaxies that only have a few planets that have mana density was easy. It would be a different matter if that planet was a high-world that has dense mana in the atmosphere. Leo could also destroy it but it would consume a large amount of his energy.

He stretched both of his hands and said, "Settle down!"

His energy pressed down on several black holes. It took him a whole minute before the black hole turned into tiny particles of space elemental energy.

Just like that he successfully destroyed the traces of the thirteenth zodiac in this area.

Now, he just needed to find the thirteenth zodiac using the connection of cosmic signs. The other gods wouldn't be able to use this method unless they possessed cosmic signs like him.

Bang!

Leo tore the space in front of him and he disappeared. He was going in the opposite direction of where he sensed the cosmic sign. It was to confuse those fellows as he knew that he wasn't the only one who sensed when the cosmic sign awakened before.