Chapter 482 - High World

The king called the upper echelons of the country to have a meeting regarding the flying fortress above their capital.

While they were talking, Souta and the rest were simply looking down at the city.

"Low-world, the mana density is level 58."

Souta muttered as he heard the reports of his subordinate.

"What are we going to do next? I thought that we're going to gather resources from this planet." Franklin asked with a bored expression.

"We've appeared in the middle of the city so the higher-ups of this country will be going to contact us soon," Alice said from the side.

"Yeah, we can negotiate with them that way. Also, don't underestimate this planet as it has a mana density of level 58. It's much higher than any planets that the Great Astley Empire discovered." Torkez said.

"It's not that much different. The Great Astley Empire only had a few A-rank experts in their ranks and this planet has probably more A-rank." Souta said to them. With his current strength, he didn't need to worry about A-rank but it's better to talk first before he went to extreme way.

"Okay, I will wait for a while. If they didn't appear I will simply go down and make them submit to me." Franklin said with a sigh.

...

After a few hours, the palace showed signs of moving. It seems that they were going to contact Souta's group who were inside the flying fortress.

"Oh, they are flying!" Franklin said with an amused look while looking at the four people that flew towards the fortress.

Two of the four people were old men wearing exquisite robes while the other one was a middle-aged man wearing full plate armor. The last person was wearing a crown and it seems that this was the king of this country.

The two old men were using a simple levitate spell to help the king who was standing on the golden-colored carpet.

Alice, Doranjan, Torkez, and Isabella were looking at these four people with interest in their eyes. Yuko was simply sleeping on the side while Yenxa still had that expressionless face beside Souta.

"Three A-rank and one B-rank. The weakest one is the one who's wearing a crown, the king. Everyone! don't lower your guard, no matter what happens they are still experts at A-rank." Souta said in a low voice while glancing at them from behind.

...

"This technology! It's not from our world..." One of the two old men muttered while looking at the Guardian Fortress closely.

"Yeah, we have an agreement from a higher world. So I think that this flying fortress came from a different faction." The other old man nodded.

These two old men were the greatest magician of the kingdom while the middle-aged man was the military command of their army. They were here to guarantee the safety of their king, the most important person in the country.

The king glanced at them and said, "We'll try to know their purpose by coming here so don't show any sign of hostility. I don't want a fight to break out in our capital as it will kill a lot of innocent people."

"Yes, your majesty!" The three bowed slightly at the king.

The four arrived on the deck of the fortress and Berdu was already waiting for them. Berdu wasn't that strong as her power level was only C-rank.

"Please follow me,"

Berdu guided them to the room where Souta was waiting.

While they were walking, they observed the fortress with interest. It's rare for them to see something like this in their entire life so their mind was filled with curiosity.