Chapter 525 - Training

Souta, Yenxa, Amanda, and Eztein were inside a room. The room was huge and it was protected by several layers of barriers. It was to prevent anyone from eavesdropping and carelessly entering the room without their permission.

Souta told Eztein that they were going to train. He told him everything that he needed to know about the group. Since he had the parasitic essence eater in his body, Souta didn't need to worry about betrayal.

After that, the group entered Saya's inner consciousness. Souta didn't tell a thing to Gragas as he wasn't part of the group. He wouldn't tell him everything unless he had a parasitic essence eater in his body.

"So this woman who tortured me is part of the Witch Clan? She is the reason why you're trying to find everything related to that clan." Eztein said as he looked at Amanda from the corner of his eyes. He still couldn't forget the pain he experienced from this woman's hands.

"Yeah, so what are you going to do?" Amanda glared at Eztein.

"You! You can't defeat me, witch! You must be some bastard daughter of a witch so they decided to abandon you!" Eztein replied to Amanda in a loud voice.

"Stop arguing, we are here to train. We must improve our battle prowess as fast as possible." Souta looked at the two. Then, he threw an object at Amanda. "Here, catch it."

Amanda caught the object with her hand and closely looked at it. "Isn't this the one from the auction house?" She asked as she glanced at Souta with a confused expression.

"Yes, you're the one that took that fruit so take it and eat it. Improve your combat prowess with that fruit." Souta said to her. He didn't care about the High Phaseless Fruit as he already had a few of this fruit in the Guardian Fortress.

Also, the High Phaseless Fruit was only effective once. If Amanda ate this fruit and she ate another High Phaseless Fruit then it would only increase her mana a little bit.

Still, the High Phaseless Fruit was too rare and precious. It could give light and dark affinity to any person that ate it. There's a chance that a person would gain an innate body too after eating this fruit. This was the reason why a lot of people coveted this precious mana fruit.

"Are you giving the High Phaseless Fruit to her?! Isn't that too important?" Eztein opened his eyes widely as he looked at the fruit in Amanda's hand.

"It has no value if we don't eat it," Souta shrugged his shoulder and turned to Amanda. "Eat it. It's yours. Just remember that we will go to the Witch Clan after this so we have to prepare for all kinds of trouble."

"I-I understand."

Amanda nodded her head and she stared at the apple-shaped fruit in her hand. The color of the fruit would turn black and in the next moment, it would turn white. This was the characteristic of the High Phaseless Fruit. Light and darkness attribute.

"Good." Souta smiled while looking at her. The first time she joined the group, she was silent all the time. But now, she must be pretty comfortable with the group. It's a good thing for her.

Suddenly, he noticed a figure beside him. He looked over and saw that it was Yenxa.

"What is it, Yenxa?" He raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Um... Er..." Yenxa was hesitating if she should say what's in her mind or not.

"Tell me, if you have any problem. I will listen to it." Souta said. Yenxa rarely talks so he was a little bit surprised at this situation.

"Please forgive me for my rude behavior, My Lord! I'm wondering if you could teach me your skills!" Yenxa kneeled in front of him and said using goblin language.