Chapter 527 - Arrangement

Souta's party secretly left the Earthen Core City. Their target was the Witch Clan's main territory. They didn't need to join the war between Monster Dungeon and Union Peace and Night Watch. The war got intensified in the past two weeks and even those shackled realm experts had appeared.

The Monster Dungeon was a powerful force of monsters in the central continent. The ruler of this place was a powerful fifth evolution monster that had strong dominance over lower monsters.

Souta needed to avoid meeting the fifth evolution monster in his current condition. He was just a third stage and the fifth stage could already exert dominance like those monster lords albeit not that strong. If the fifth stage monster in Monster Dungeon learned that he was the cause of this war there's a possibility that Souta will be killed. There's another possibility that the fifth stage monster will take him as an underling.

Becoming an underling of a fifth stage monster was worse. He would be forced to stay here in this sub-world to serve that monster and he didn't want that to happen. The dominance of the higher evolution would restrict his evolution and in this case, the fifth stage could also launch an attack that could increase the monster's instinct to the limit.

It would turn into a monster tide and Souta would become a mindless monster that only knew how to kill people.

This was the reason why he didn't want to meet monsters above his evolution level. If Raeshka wasn't easy to talk to, he would have been gone forever.

The group decided to rest as the sky was dark. They set up a camp and surrounded the fire that they make.

"Have you visited the Witch Clan before?" Gragas asked Eztein.

"No, I simply heard about its location. I don't think that people like me could visit it. The righthand of the Ten Rulers will personally visit the Witch Clan if they have some business." Eztein shook his head and explain.

'Righthand of the Ten Rulers? Those people are Extinction Realm...' Souta said inwardly.

Amanda simply listened to their conversation. She was quite anxious as she finally had a lead to her clan. According to this man called Eztein, her clan was still alive contrary to what she knew. So to confirm it, they decided to visit the Witch Clan personally.

The Earthen Core City was several kilometers away from them. If they didn't have Eilish as their backer, they wouldn't dare to return to that city. The city was situated near the southwest part of the continent while the Monster Dungeon was in the eastern part of the continent. The war zone was far but its size was increasing as it already engulfed more than ten big cities.

They had to avoid that place. They had to cross several hundred kilometers to arrive at the Witch Clan's main territory which was situated in the northern part of the continent. In the north, there was a huge body of water called Mist River and the Witch Clan's main territory could be found here according to Eztein.

Souta stood up and said, "Just stay there for a while. I have something to do." He went to the corner, several meters away from the camp. Then, he took out the transmission talisman.

He easily connected to Alice's transmission talisman.

"Alice." He said to the talisman. He easily heard a reply in just a second.

"Yep, I'm here Souta." Alice's voice sounded.

"I want you to prepare the Guardian Fortress and everyone. There will be a time that I will need all of your strength." Souta said to her.

"You need our strength?! What happened?" Alice's voice turned serious and Souta could feel it.

"You know why I'm here, right? I'm here to gather information about the Witch Clan. It seems that Amanda isn't the only witch in this world. We've gathered intel about her clan. They are alive and a hidden faction in this land. It seems that investigating this clan brought me some huge trouble and based on their power level I can't solve it alone. So I need you to prepare everyone." Souta explained to her.