Chapter 510 - Chaos in the Auction House

Gragas raised his hand and his mana flared up. He opened his palm as the flames rushed inside the room and when he closed his palm the flames disappeared.

He was a blacksmith and he was a master at handling flames.

"You said that everything will be fine, right?! Then, why did this happen?!" Amanda glared at Gragas for giving them false information.

She wanted to say something but Souta raised his hand while glancing at her from the corner of his eyes. She immediately shut her mouth and crossed her arms in front of her.

She was annoyed that this dwarf deceived them after they gave all of their money to this dwarf.

"Don't be annoyed, Amanda. Gragas was also surprised that this happened."

Souta said with a sigh. This woman normally had a fiery attitude due to her upbringing but she was subservient to Souta. He knows that she understood her position and without him, she wouldn't be able to find the clues about her clan.

"I don't know what happened as this never happened before. The guards of this auction house are strong so they wouldn't go down easily. If the battle arrived here then the perpetrators must be strong." Gragas said with a serious expression. "The bastards that attack the auction house! Just what are they planning! Come let's go and find the soul weapon! I won't let them take the soul weapon!"

"Good. That's what I want to hear." Souta smiled as he stood up while patting his clothes.

If possible, they could simply take the soul weapon and leave this place while the guards were fighting.

"Let's go."

The group exited the room and saw the scene outside the room.

The hall was scorched and churned corpses were laying everywhere.

The temperature was high and the strong stench assaulted their nose.

It was gruesome.

"Do you know the way?" Souta asked Gragas. He glanced left and right only to find that everything was burned into crisps.

They came from the left passage. This passage will lead them to the auction site before. So if they wanted to leave this place, they could take this passage.

But... Souta could feel the energy of several A-rank experts colliding repeatedly causing the whole place to tremble.

"I have an idea." Gragas nodded.

"Good, lead the way."

Gragas glanced at his hand. He didn't bring his hammer with him so his combat power was lower than normal. If they met a fully armed Annihilation Realm, it would give him some trouble.

The group took the passage on the right. It was a passage forbidden from outsiders and only the staff of the auction house have access to it.

On their way, they met some guards and the people that were attacking the auction house. Naturally, the group knocked them out effortlessly as the guards and perpetrators were only at Disaster Realm.

Only Yenxa would have a problem dealing with Disaster Realm. She would need to improve her strength before she could fight someone at Disaster Realm.

Her toxins would work against Disaster Realm... but the Disaster Realm could take her out before the toxins affect the Disaster Realm's body...

Soon, they stopped as they found a group of people in front of them.

The group consisted of six people, four men and two women. All of them were wearing black formal outfits made of rare materials.