Chapter 594: Another Clue?

Somewhere, inside a dark area, a man was sitting comfortably on a chair while resting his chin on his palm, behind him stood a man with pink color hair.

Both of them were watching several projections in front of them.

“Hmm… So he finally arrived on God’s Continent…” The man on the chair mumbled.

“Yeah, his progress is good. That land will be enveloped in chaos soon. It will become a battlefield for gods soon.” The man with pink color hair replied.

“Everything is according to plan. I’ll arrange it so that he could fight the person behind the incident sooner.” The man on the chair said in a deep tone.

“But it’s not enough if you want him to continue getting stronger.” The man behind said.

“That’s why the background of that person is important. It will become an all-out battle against him. Of course, it will not be an immediate battle as I know that he will lose. I will slowly arrange the scenario for him like I always do.” The man on the chair paused for a moment before he said, “Then, I’ll use the demons. Tragedy is the best way to make him stronger.”

“What about the Bringers of Calamity?”

“Oh, those people? They are certainly strong but don’t worry. They are also moving according to my plan. I have the perfect scenario in my head. It will become an epic scene.”

“Then, you’ll let him go back to Giza Continent?”

“Yes, it will be one of the epic scenarios. I will arrange the final battle with his teacher before he ascends to the rank of monster lord.”

“You’re really good at setting up things.” The man behind said with a sigh.

“What can I do? I’ve been here for eleven cycles and I can’t even get out of this place. So I could only watch and set up the things outside but I guess this will be the last cycle. If it failed then…” The man on the chair said with a shrug.

The man with pink color hair turned silent. He had been here for one cycle and it’s not comparable to the man before him. The cycle that the man said was the extermination every twenty thousand years.

It means that he came from the era twenty thousand years ago and the man before him came from the era two hundred twenty thousand years ago.

“The end will start soon. Do you think that you could stop it?” He asked the man before him.

“You’re the only variable in the last cycle but the cycle this time is different. There are dozens of variables that could change the tide and I’m arranging things for them so that they could reach the limit.” The man said with a small smile.

“If we could only move out of this place.” The man with pink hair said.

“We could. But not now. The cycle this time will be much worse than the previous cycles and it will be the time to do things that I haven’t done before.” The smile on the man’s face grew wider.

They were sealed. Sealed in a place where no one could reach.

The Blankness. A place where there’s no concept of creation. Only nothingness.

Early in the morning…

Souta was walking in the streets near the district of the nobles. He was observing if some of the nobles were connected to the incident. After learning something about the incident twenty-seven years ago, he guesses that the chances that he would find the culprit within the nobles were low.