Chapter 548 - Witch Clan: Isabella and Eztein VS Witches

"It's good that there is reinforcement but... why the fuck did these three are still chasing after me?!!"

Eztein shouted as he jumped side to side avoiding the ice spears, flame rays, and sharp winds. The three witches that were following him weren't ordinary at all. The three of them were at the peak stage of S-rank.

If it was an early stage or intermediate stage, then he would be able to fight them even with Gragas and Yenxa in his arms, after all, he was also at the peak stage of S-rank.

'The witches that are following me decrease in numbers but the strong ones left to deal with me. It's frustrating that they prioritized me over the reinforcement.'

He said inwardly as he continued to move his body left and right.

Suddenly, a shadow appeared behind one of the three witches that were chasing him. The figure stabbed the neck of the witch using a dagger in its hand.

The witch was stunned as he opened his eyes and mouth widely. The presence behind him suddenly appeared out of nowhere and it instantly tried to kill him.

Swoosh!

The tip of the dagger slightly pierced the neck of the witch before he quickly grabbed the dagger on his neck.

"Eh?"

A soft muffled sound escaped from the figure's mouth before it disappeared. The figure reappeared beside Eztein.

"Oh, the potion girl..." Yenxa turned her head to look at the figure. She recognized the figure as Isabella.

"Hello, Yenxa." Isabella smiled as she placed her hand in her pocket and took out two healing potions and two mana potions. She gave the potions to Eztein and said, "Um... Drink this and give the dwarf the health potions. This will recover a bit of his strength. I can see that you have a parasite so you don't need health potions for now."

"O-Okay..." Eztein nodded before he placed down Yenxa and took the potions.

Isabella turned her head towards the three witches and said to Yenxa, "Um... Yenxa, you can go back to fortress for now."

This was the first time that someone reacted to her skills. Even Franklin couldn't react with her skills yet one of the three witches here caught her dagger with bare hand. Also, her dagger met a resistance when she stabbed the neck of that witch before.

Just like what she expected, her hunting skills wouldn't properly work against people at the peak stage of S-rank. It was already great that she could kill early stage and intermediate stage S-rank with her combat skills but above that level, it would be too much for her.

She was the successor of Travsky, one of the strongest God of Hunt in ancient times. She inherited most of his fighting skills, combat style, and knowledge and it will make her a terrifying existence if she successfully learned all of these.

The skills that she used right now were skills used for ambushing an enemy. A killing technique made for killing a creature in an instant. She was just an early stage A-rank yet with her skills she could kill an enemy who didn't have an idea about her presence.

She was a perfect assassin but her combat prowess was low. She still hasn't learned any skills in fighting any enemy head-on. So people at A-rank would be able to defeat her in close combat. Also, if her assassin techniques had failed to kill an enemy then it wouldn't work for a second time as she couldn't use the same technique in a single target twice. She had to wait for another hour for her to be able to hide her presence on her target.

'I still had a lot to learn. The God of Hunt had a lot of skills and I only managed to learn a few of them. The God of Hunt isn't all about ambushing an enemy. It's about hunting any type of creature in the universe using a long-range ability, fighting ability, assassin ability, or support ability.'