Chapter 425 - Into the Planet Astley

"They've been doing well. They've found several research labs and freed a lot of test subjects. After we gathered the data from the research lab, we destroyed it." Torkez said to Souta.

"Good." Souta nodded with a satisfied expression. This was what he wanted. To bother the power of the army to complete his special quest. If he was alone, who knows how long it would take before he could find those research labs.

"Also..." Torkez said as he glanced at everyone in the room.

"What is it? Just tell me everything..." Souta said while raising his eyebrows.

"We've found one parasitic essence eater in one of the research labs. The other parasitic essence eaters are implanted in the research subjects so we couldn't take it. Luckily, we've found one parasite without a host." Torkez said with a serious expression.

"Oh? A parasitic essence eater without a host." Souta was interested in this topic. He didn't expect that they would find a parasite that didn't have a host. It was pretty rare as most of the parasites have a host at this age.

After a parasite took a host, then it wouldn't leave the host body anymore. It will bound its life with its host so when the parasite was extracted from the host body then the parasite will die. It couldn't change its host once it found its host. That's why finding a parasite without a host was hard.

"Yes, it's in our research room. Isabella is currently observing the parasite." Torkez said to Souta.

"I see... I want you to bring me there after our meeting." Souta said as a faint smile formed on his face. Just who will become the test subject this time.

"Yes, sir." Torkez nodded. He was a host so he didn't care about the parasitic essence eater anymore. If there were two parasites in his body then the parasites will fight until one of them was dead.

In short, the parasitic essence eater couldn't share the same host.

Souta rubbed his chin as he had something in his mind. He then heard Franklin's voice at his side.

Franklin licked his lips and said, "The final battle is coming. I can't wait for it."

Souta fixed his posture and said, "I'll leave the commanding position to Jamine. All of us will enter the battle so it's better if she's the one that will command the army in our place."

"I have no problem with it. I will do my best to meet up your expectations." Jamine said.

"It's nothing," Souta said as he closed his eyes. Jamine was better at him than commanding. He admitted it to himself. Also, it was better if he was on the battlefield than become a person that was sitting in the back while watching the battle unfold in front of his eyes.

He wasn't smart. He just knew a lot of things that put him in an advantageous position. It's nothing worth mentioning.

After a while, he opened his eyes and asked several questions at the same time, "How's our army? How long would it take for us to travel towards the Astley Planet?"

Torkez, Jamine, and Lydia looked at each other. Lydia then turned to Souta and slowly explained to him.

"Our army grew several times. It increased by a few million, also dozens of large forces that are hiding in the dark appeared. They've joined us and let us command them. The ships that are following us already surpassed a hundred thousand. And they are all mother ships.

"Then, about your second question. It will take us one and a half months before we arrived in the vicinity of Planet Astley."

The Planet Astley was covered by an anti-space gate field. It was a type of barrier that prevented any teleportation spell or skill inside the Planet Astley. It means that they couldn't directly jump into the homeworld of the empire. Well, that's expected as the empire would build a counter for their own technology.