Chapter 528 - Low-Level Undead

In a small pub filled with people of different races. The people were drinking and chatting. Their laughter echoed in the whole pub as they filled their glass with alcohol.

The wooden door of the pub directly opened and five people wearing black robes that covered their bodies directly stepped forward inside the pub. They were Souta, Amanda, Yenxa, Eztein, and Gragas who traveled from the Earthen Core City to this small rural village.

This village was called Gans and it only has a population of three thousand people. Compared to a big city like Earthen Core, which had tens of millions of people, this small village was nothing.

The people inside the pub turned silent as they observed Souta's group. After a while, they returned to what they were doing before as they decided to ignore this group. They must be travelers that happened to pass by in this small village.

Souta didn't want to stay in this village for too long. They will just stay here for a night and will leave this village tomorrow. He had nothing to do with this sub-world. Chain quest was his priority than other affairs on this planet. Also, he already had a plan to continue his travel to Imperium after this. Who knows how long it would take if he delayed his departure.

Union Peace and Council of High World. From Eilish's reaction, he concluded that the two were really connected.

He shook his head and thought that it was pointless to think about these things considering that he was still a third evolution stage monster. An organization with five gods controlling it was beyond his level.

The group sat around the vacant table. They pulled their hoods and ordered a few drinks.

"Oh, I haven't drunk alcohol since we departed. I hope the alcohol in this place can satisfy me." Gragas said with a laugh.

"It's not that bad," Souta said as he observed the surroundings.

"This village is a little bit strange," Amanda said in a low voice.

"You've noticed it too." Eztein glanced at Amanda. "The negative energy surrounding the village is high. I must say that it's related to undead."

"Don't bother yourself about it. Our target is the Witch Clan's main territory." Souta said to the two in a low voice.

Eztein simply shrugged his shoulders. He was just curious and didn't have a plan to involve himself in some sort of undead.

Amanda also didn't care about this village. Just like Eztein, she was just curious about it. She wouldn't care even if this village was burned in front of her eyes. After all, she burned and sacrificed people in pursuit of her dream before.

'Undead?'

Souta said inwardly as he felt that the negative energy didn't come from this village. Instead, it was coming from the jungle a hundred meters at the north of the village.

'The undead are slowly taking the villagers' life force. Considering the power level of the villagers, no one had noticed it.' Saya explained to him.

Speaking of the undead, Souta recalled the first place where he found himself in Imperium, the Undead Sanctuary. He only cleared the low-level dungeons in that place. The mid-level and high-level dungeons were still untouched. If he cleared it, he would gain enormous treasures.

Also, clearing it would earn him skill points and free attribute points. He would visit it once again if he had some time after he returned to Imperium.

Although he got the universal treasure in the sanctuary there were still some dark grade treasures. He forgot what kind of treasure but it should be useful and only that matters to him.