Chapter 554 - Strange Phenomenon

Ugh!

Rowan glanced at Alice and he raised his hand to counter but Souta saw it.

Swoosh!

Ray of light flashed in an instant and it penetrated his body once again. At this moment, the one controlling Rowan's body realized that he lost. This group of people won against him and it was humiliating.

He was the only one thinking about that. The rest of the people didn't think that his defeat was humiliating. After all, he fought Eilish and other people alone using the body of the Clan Leader of the Witch Clan. Souta and the rest thought that they were lucky that they'd defeated Rowan.

Souta glanced ahead before he sighed in relief. He hasn't fired all of the small [Bestrou]s before as he knew that Rowan would simply avoid it. So he devised a plan to fool Rowan thinking that was all of his attacks.

"It's over..."

He fell to the ground and his body turned back to normal. The wounds that he received weren't regenerating as the power of his parasite had reached its limit.

'Yeah, it's over... You should train your Archetype after this. You could only use five forms and it already gave you a huge boost in fighting a shackled realm expert. The first form is pretty good. The second form can only work on A-rank. The third form is good too. The fourth form can only block low-level S-rank.' Saya said to him.

'I know. I'll train it after this.' Souta nodded at her. The Archetype was really helpful in battling Rowan.

The [Archetype: Vajra Extremity] had fifteen forms and he can only use five forms with his current strength. His mastery over this skill hasn't even reached fifty percent so he still had a lot to improve. Just what would happen if he could use the perfect mastery Archetype? He couldn't help but imagine it.

The first form was Mahayana Tribulation which conjured black lightning in the sky that could damage the target. The black lighting can also be used to strengthen the user's body and attack. It was a very useful skill.

The second form was Thousand Oak Absorbtion and Reverse Moon Oak. Just like what the name suggested, it was used for absorbing the energy from the enemy's attack and releasing it as his own attack. It was pretty useful but with his current mastery, he couldn't absorb solidifying realm expert's energy attack.

The third form was the Serenity of the Vajra. This form could let him increase his absorption ability just like how he absorbs the energy from the fifth evolution stage monster orb. It was different from the second form which could only absorb energy from an attack. This skill was for objects such as monster orb, mana stone, mana essence, etc.

The fourth form was the Bridal Lotus Benevolent Rose. It was a defensive type skill and for his current mastery, he could only perfectly block any early-stage S-rank attack. It means that only people at the intermediate stage and above S-rank had the ability to damage him. This was the reason why most of the early stage S-rank didn't enter Souta eyes.

The fifth form was the Rage of the Thunder God which was a very powerful offensive skill. It could pierce the defense of a peak S-rank and even damage a shackled realm with the help of other skills. It was one of Souta's offensive skills in fighting creatures above his level.

There are still ten forms and he's looking forward to the time that he could use all fifteen forms without side effects on his body. After all, the Archetype was for people that were as strong as fifth shackles so using this skill taxed his body heavily.

Souta looked around and saw that the battle had stopped. The witches had turned back to normal and they weren't being controlled anymore.

Cough!